Save Her

"We've got to be able to fix this somehow," Alex says as she sits down on Kara's couch, going over what's been happening in the past twenty-four hours. Lex Luthor has escaped prison and in hopes of curing himself with the help of his sister. Things went bad and now he's slowly turning the yellow sun into a red one.

Now, Kara, J'onn, Alex, Nia, and Brainy have approximately forty-eight hours and counting until the sun turns completely red. And within that time period, Kara's powers keep diminishing slowly, yet surely.

"Has anyone heard from her?" asks Nia, worry on everyone's face.

Alex shook her head. "Not at the DEO."

"Nor at CatCo," Nia mutters before looking up at Kara, who was at the island table, bracing herself against the table as she thought hard. "Didn't you say you were going to have lunch with her the other day?"

"Yeah, but she had to cancel and promised me a raincheck." Kara sighed. "Now we know why."

"But she'd never help him, right? I mean, she joined you, Alex, to continue with her project. Maybe she got tied in with him so that they could use her projects for the government in ways that she didn't mean for to happen."

J'onn nodded at Nia's hypothesis. "It's possible."

"And, yeah, we knew something was wrong with the government," Alex says. "I mean, with the satellite, the Elite, Colonel Haley not knowing anything at all about the projects..." she shakes her head. "Something's going on and Lena's tied up in it. We have to get her back."

Everyone nodded with her and Kara brought out her phone. "I'll see if James has any-" she stopped when she saw the notifications screen.

"Kara?"

"Lena called when I was at CatCo," she said barely above a whisper, turning away from them. "How did I miss that?" She opened the voicemails and clicked on the most recent one and raised it up to her ear to listen.

"Kara..." The sound of her voice alone made Kara put a hand over her mouth as her eyes started to fill with tears. She sounded so weak, alone, so unlike the strong CEO she knew. "Kara, Lex has me. I'm at L-Corp but we're running out of time. You need to save this eath before the red sun causes too much exposure. I'm... I'm never going to get out of here alive, so I'll try and hold off Lex and buy you as much extra time as I can. I love you, Kara Zor-El." The dial tone was deafening as she slowly removed the phone from her ear and set it face down on the surface.

"Kara?" Alex asked softly, barely even noticing that her sister was at her side with a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Kara, what happened?"

She roughly wiped the tears from her eyes, not meeting her sister's concerned ones. "Brainy. What's the percentage chance of Lena being held at L-Corp?"

"About 73.749%," he reported.

She turned to everyone, who was watching her every action. "She's there," the blonde says, no emotion whatsoever. "And we're going to save her. All of us. Together."

"What's the plan?" Nia asked, standing up with the other three, all waiting for her answer.

Kara looked over to her sister, but Alex just raised her hands up to her shoulders. "I'm not making the shots. This is your girl. And technically, I'm not supposed to be working with you all right now, but fuck it. Family first before anything everything, always and forever."

Kara nods at her. "Always." She nods back and the Super looks back at them. "Suit up." Nia went off to the bathroom to change into her Dreamer suit, Alex taking off her shirt to show her DEO combat suit. "Embrace who you are." J'onn pressed his fingers together, bowing his head down in a small prayer as he turns into his true Martian form. "No matter human, Martian, Kryptonian, Coulan, Naltorian, we each have our own uniqueness to bring this earth to peace." Brainy tapped his forehead to turn off his personal alien image inducer to show his blue face, white hair, and three beams in his forehead. "Show Lex Luthor that we can beat this like the countless other threats we have. Be human, be alien," she continues once everyone's suited up and back in the living room. "Show him everything that you've got because we won't let up and won't let him hurt another city." Kara takes down her hair and rips open her button up, House of El crest showing before she's changed fully into Supergirl. 

"We'll show him not to mess with our city, nor with anyone else's. 'Cause whatever happens, we'll be there to stop him again and again."

"El Mayarah," her sister says, holding out her hand.

"El Mayarah," they all say together, Kara squeezing her hand.

"Now," Brainy says. "How shall we save Ms. Luthor?"

Kara nods. "I have a plan."

A/N: Yo, that trailer for 4x15 have me SHOOKETH LIKE DAMN OML SHITS GONNA GO DOWN. AND WE KNOW THIS BC CHY POSTED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER AND IT WAS WITH MEL AND KATIE AND THEY WERE LOOKIN CUTE AND SEXY AS HELL AND THEN DAVID POSTED WITH THEM AND IDK BOUT YOU BUT THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE WEARIN THE SAME COLORED LIPSTICK BUT WE NEVER KNOW WTF IS GOIN ON WITH THE CW SO WE JUST GOTTA STAY CALM (very ironic, i know) AND JUST WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS. IM NOT READY NONE OF US ARE WE GOTTA WAIT ANOTHER WEEK FOR THAT EPISODE BUT YK WHAT TONIGHTS LOOKS PRETTY DAMN AWESOME. SUPERGIRL COMES ON TONIGHT 8/7 CENTRAL ON THE CW SO DONT MISS IT

lmao I'm done screaming

Lj