Your One-Shot Came to Life

you asked for it and you got it! number four won so heeeerrreeee we go! (this might just be a one-parter cause I just wanna leave the ending out there in the open heh)

Lena was turning off all her lights throughout her penthouse since she always forgot to do so. First the hallway light from the door, the kitchen, then the lamp in the living room. She goes to her bathroom attached to her room, brushing her teeth and washing her face.

When she dries her face, she looks at herself in the mirror, sighing at the eyebags and tired face that was now revealed after all the makeup was gone. She was annoyed. Tense. Irritated, all of the above for multiple reasons.

Another day, she thinks to herself, finishing the water in her glass and leaving it there for the morning. She turns the light out and goes over to her king-sized bed, leaning back against the pillows and doing some light reading on her computer, which meant a huge science article about the recent discoveries. Her face and young yet seemingly old illuminated by the computer screen and small reading lamp on her nightstand, the moon lightly shining through the ceiling-to-floor windows.

When the fair amount of light from the moon gave way, the scientist didn't think anything of it before she heard a thunk, her head turning sharply towards the balcony door and seeing a shaded figure crouched and on all fours, gasping for breath. 

Lena gets up and inches closer to the glass, flicking on a light to turn on the light inside and the red and blue figure flinches at the light and the sound of the balcony door open.

When Supergirl raises her head, the brunette's jaw drops at how battered and bloody her face is, the suit as well. The veins in her face, neck, and hands are green from kryptonite and she was struggling to breathe.

"I didn't know where to go," the hero spoke in a raspy, tired voice before coughing and blood dripping from her mouth and nose on the floor.

The CEO sighed, pursing her lips and closing her eyes, trying to get all the rage out now before she exploded at her. She opens her eyes back up and sees the blonde practically begging with her eyes and she sighs again before saying lowly, "Come on. I'll help you inside."

Lena knew she had to ask.

But she wasn't going to.

Instead, she gave her the silent treatment as she started pulling out shards of kryptonite from the suit and skin with her tech and tweezers, shining yellow sunlamps onto the cuts so that the blood stopped flowing and the cut closed, making it look good as new. She also had her wear a small mask to give her oxygen and filter out the kryptonite in her system just in case. Could never be too careful.

"I'm sorry." Lena's eyes cut to Supergirl's and saw that they were weak and were indeed apologetic as she looked up at her, pain in her eyes as she got the kryptonite out of her system. 

"What for exactly?" she asked, keeping her voice and hand steady.

"Intruding on you like that, coming to your home at almost midnight."

"Well, you've done it plenty of times for it to be a regular occurrence now both here and at my workspace, so I don't see the issue." The CEO could see Supergirl's eyes shy away at the bite of her tone, wincing slightly as she takes out another piece of the deadly subject, placing it in a box lined with lead. "Do I want to know what happened?" she almost sighed. 

"Since you asked nicely." Lena glares at her and Supergirl challenges her back with an eyebrow raise as she pulls the mask back away from her face slightly. "You asked for it, I don't know why you're so aggravated."