Training

A/N: We totally needed a rewrite of this scene.

Kara flew in from the balcony of Lena's penthouse, quickly changing into her Kara Danvers outfit from her super suit. 

The gust of wind wasn't what phased Lena, but was the arms that were suddenly wrapped around her is what made her jump and yelp before laughing.

"Don't you know how to knock?" she jokes, turning her head the slightest to try and see her since Kara's chin was hooked in her collarbone.

"You always leave the balcony open," Kara says, lifting her head up to meet the green eyes staring at her. "Hi."

"Hi." Lena grins as Kara's lips were on hers, slightly giggling as she got attacked with small kisses on her lips. "You're certainly affectionate today. Not that I'm complaining." 

"Maybe I missed my girlfriend."

"Honey, you were with me this morning," Lena chuckles.

"Yeah, but still." Kara's eyes glanced over at what was on the table that the Luthor was sitting in front of on the carpeted floor. "What are you doing?"

Lena blushes a bit. "Game night training," she says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. 

"You know practically everything about me. Why do you need to train?"

"You and I are very compatible, Ms. Zor-El-"

"Obviously."

"-but there's still more we can do."

"You're probably doing this because you hate to lose."

"Because I hate to lose," Lena echoes, smiling when Kara peppers her cheek with kisses. "Kara!" She squirms in her arms, trying to make it seem like she didn't like it, but Kara only held on tighter. She wasn't afraid of her strength since she knew she could control it around her, especially when they were affectionate like this.

"Well, then, let's get to it." Kara hovers slightly off the ground to lift her girlfriend off the ground with a squeal and streches out her legs so that Lena could sit on her lap. And also have a vantage point to shower her with more affection.

"Oh, okay, this one's easy. What's my favorite thing to do in my pastime?" Lena reads off the card, shifting so that she could still see Kara while they focused on the game.

The blonde grins. "Reading science articles, duh."

"And being with my lovely girlfriend, duh," she corrects, placing a kiss on her nose.

Kara picked up a card and lit up like a candle. "Simple. My favorite movie?"

"Wizard of Oz." Lena laughed at her cheer, wrapping her arms around her neck to bring her closer. "You dork."

"It's in the Danvers gene," Kara mutters before meeting Lena's lips and her back meeting the carpet floor. Game training would have to wait a while, but they got it in the bag.