(Late) Valentine's

A/N: So like Maggie n Alex, I absolutely hate Valentine's... buuuut I saw this prompt and decided what the hell? Also PROPS TO MY BABY LENA DUMPING JAMES AND KICKING HIM OUT OF HER ROLLS ROYCE ON FUCKING VALENTINES DAY LETS GO

AND TO MEL POSTING THAT SELFIE OMFG LETS ADMIT IT WE ALL FUCKING DIED SUPERCORP WILL RISE MY DUDES

Okay to the story now lol

After a long day of having to hide her identity from Alex (even more), fighting Menagerie and alongside Nia, now known as Dreamer, Kara finally crashed down on her couch. She looked over to a new decoration and saw a chocolate covered marshmallow bouquet. She smiled at the note underneath it.

Even if it was crappy for both of us, Happy (late) Valentine's.

Love, A

Kara chuckled to herself and plucked one from the assortment, stuffing it in her mouth. When there was a knock on the door, she chewed on the way and swallowed when she opened the door.

She grinned. "Lena!" She opened the door wider to let her in.

"Hey, Kara." She gave her a hug as she walked in. "How've you been?"

Kara took in a deep breath as she held onto her, burying her face in her shoulder, making Lena chuckle. "That bad, huh?"

"You have no idea," Kara mutters, letting her go and leading her over to the couch, crashing in her previous spot, Lena sitting next to her. "How have you been?"

Lena tilts her head back and forth, wringing her fingers together. "Better? Work's been coming along nicely."

"Oh yeah? That's great. How was Valentine's with James?"

Lena smiled and looked down at her hands. "Yeah... I dumped him."

"On V Day? I always knew you were savage, Lee, but not that savage." Lena chuckled with her and shoved her shoulder gently. "How come?"

The CEO shook her head and shrugs, a small smile still on her lips. "We just wanted different things. And it wouldn't work."

"Well, at least you figured it out," Kara said. "Y'know, before it got worse."

"Yeah," she agreed, nodding. "There was also something else added into what I decided to do."

"Okay, well," Kara shifted, giving her friend her full attention. "You know you can talk to me. If you want to tell me then I'm here."

Lean nodded, collecting herself for a moment, looking down at her fingers once again before looking back up at her. "I've held back for quite some time now, and I really can't take it much longer. Kara, the first time you walked into my office up to this very second.. I haven't stopped falling for you. And James, well, he was a buffer for those feelings." She looked back down and kept fidgeting with her fingers until Kara put her hands over them, making her stop and look up at her.

"You're not the only one." Their eyes locked onto each other's before Kara moved to kiss her, Lena meeting her halfway. Both of them inhaled sharply at the touch, the electricity flowing through them.

Lena pulled back when she started giggling in her mouth. "What?"

She continued to giggle. "You taste sweet."

"Oh, well, um-" she got cut off with her lips, smiling into it.

"I like it," Lena mutters against her mouth. "Suits you." She just grinned even more when Kara kissed her again, cupping her face and topping her as she slowly pushed her back against the couch. When Lena stopped to take off her glasses, she pulled back with an agape mouth.

"I know, Kara," she whispers. "And it's okay."

"Okay," she whispered back softly, letting her take off the eyewear, soon continuing what they started.

A/N: So guess what? I made sort of a second part on the AgentReign One-Shots! You can check it out soon!