Wedding Reception

The whole audience burst out into cheers and applause when the two kissed at the altar. Kara grinned into her long (PG) kiss with Lena, both of them soon bursting into giggles when they broke apart.

"I love you, Mrs. Lena Luthor-Zor-El-Danvers," the blonde whispered, knocking their foreheads together."

"And I love you, Mrs. Kara Zor-El-Luthor-Danvers," she giggles back, kissing her sweet and shortly again. "To the reception."

Kara offered her arm out, her wedding band on her wrist shining in the light against her black tux. "To the reception." Neither of them could keep the smiles off their faces as they walked down the aisle, Lena's white dress flowing behind her. It wasn't poofy, just slim and flowy at the end. They laughed to themselves as their family and friends clapped for them, the small bits of confetti falling in their hair and the brunette's hair.

They reached outside to the brightness of the sun almost blinding them from the glistening of their bands and rings on fingers. They decided to go the Kryptonian bond way and with rings, the human way. The church bells rang as they raced down the steps and to the open door of the waiting limo. The cheers followed them out and could still be audible as the door shut behind them.

They giggled to themselves, trying to regain a normal breathing pattern, though both of their breaths were taken away when Lena kissed her again, cupping her cheeks in her hands.

"Best day of my life," Lena murmured as the limo started moving.

"For me, it was when I walked into your office," Kara muttered back with a grin before she kissed her once more.

"That's a very close second." She giggled when Kara rubbed her nose against hers affectionately. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

When the limo arrived at the reception destination, it was at a reserved flat, beach house that was on top of a hill above the shore. Limos, SUVs, and cars were all lined up and parked everywhere on the grass, gravel, and loop around the fountain. The doors were open, letting in the fresh, ocean-scented air, the music and chatter flowing out, as well.

When they walked in hand in hand, Alex was the first one to notice. "There's the happy couple!" she yelled, cheers and applause coming once more. Alex was holding a glass of champagne in her left hand as she was in her own tux since she was Kara's best woman, Winn her best man. Instead of a traditional white shirt, it was blue underneath, matching exactly to Kara's eyes with a white boutonniere on the left pocket. She was also wearing her hair DEO style, but a little messy at the ends, which was a nice touch; messy, yet classy and hot.

She came over and hugged her sister, kissing her cheek. "Congrats, sis. I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you for everything, Alex," Kara says back in Kryptonian, hugging her as tight as she can without breaking her.

Alex squeezed her tighter. "Always." She then hugged her now sister-in-law. "I would say welcome to the family, but you've been a part of it for longer."

"Thank you, Alex," Lena says with a smile. "That means so much." 

Alex squeezed her shoulder. "Anything for you guys. Go sit at your seats of honor and food will come around your way." She left them to go off on their own and back to her partner. "I'm nervous," she breathes heavily.

Sam smiles warmly and kisses her temple. "You're their sister. The words will come."

"I made a speech!"

"Well, if you forget it, then the words will still come naturally." Sam raised an eyebrow as she smoothed her hair back in place. "Since when did you become a mess?"