Cold War

lol, this idea came from me and a friend so whenever I say "i'm cold" whether irl or over text, she always tells me to "die in a fire" and i love her for it so i turned it into Supercorp, you're welcome

"Lena?" Kara's teeth chattered even if her body radiated heat when she entered her apartment. "Babe, why is the apartment so cold?"

"Oh, I don't know," her voice says from the bedroom and Kara has to roll her eyes at how sardonic she sounded for her antics. "Maybe because someone ate all of the ice cream and they deserve to know what it would've felt for the ice cream if it was still in the freezer rather than someone's digestive system."

"I was hungry and all there was in the fridge was your stupid kale," the blonde says, leaving her things at the door and going to the bedroom just to see her lover's pettiness.

Lena was in her MIT hoodie and an NCHS beanie from Ruby's school. All the blankets and quilts from around the house were on her side, as well as a tiny space heater on her nightstand. She was currently reading a book, glasses low on her nose and even if she was being petty, the Luthor did look pretty damn cute.

"Well you could've gone to the store," Lena says, turning a page.

"You had your fundraiser," Kara mentions, letting her hair down before pulling off her sleeveless sweater.

"You didn't have to go."

"I'm your wife and vice versa," she says, speeding into an L-Corp hoodie and sweatpants. "You've got some event, I'm already there."

She can see the slightest smile and blush on her face before she went to the bathroom to wash her face. "I get that darling, but that does not give you the excuse to eat all my ice cream, nor does it make up for it.

Kara has a dead expression on her face as she looked up at herself in the mirror, toothbrush hanging out her mouth. "So you decide to take it out on me as if I'm a carton of ice cream and not a Kryptonian space heater," she says through the paste before spitting it out.

"Correct."

The Kryptonian crosses her arms as she leans against the doorframe. "I'm cold."

"Die in a fire," Lena retorts, not glancing up at her. Blue eyes roll again and she exhales a chilly breath into the room, making the temperature drop significantly than before, especially for the brunette. Even if her wife doesn't show it, her heartbeat sure does give away how cold she is, even with the heat around her.

"Really wanna play that game?" Kara asks cockily, a smirk accompanying her tone.

Lena's heavy book closes with a thud and she sighs. "Screw you, you bastard of a Kryptonian."

"You have. Multiple times, if you will," she reminds as she goes to change the temperature. "And may I remind you that you married this bastard."

"Guess I did, huh," Lena says with a grin as she pushes back the covers into their place.

"Got rings and a certificate to prove it."

"And many other things," the brunette mutters as she comes back in the room, laughing when Kara flops down on the bed next to her, soon getting quieted with a kiss.

"I'll buy you more ice cream," Kara mutters against her cheek.

"Don't eat it all this time."

"No promises."