The Devil

19. "You're Satan."

Kara sighed as she looked both in the fridge and in the freezer one last time. "Lena? Have you seen my potstickers?" When she didn't get a response, she looked up. "Lena?" Her eyes landed on a sticky note on the island table and she closed the doors to look at it.

Emergency meeting. Be back at 2. If not, then you know where to find me. ♡, L

Kara looked up at the clock and saw that it was ten to three and groaned. "How did I not notice?" Well, it was a Saturday, so she slept in 'till about noon, maybe one, and then was groggy before she showered after Lena. Probably while she was in the shower, she got the call and left immediately.

The blonde shrugged and quickly went to change into her suit before flying out the window and on her way to L-Corp.

She landed on the balcony and opened the door, closing it behind her. "Hey, babe, sorry, I just saw the note in the kitchen and I-" she stopped to smell the air, noticing that Lena was completely still in her chair, not bothering to move to notice her presence. "Are those potstickers I smell?"

Lena sighed as she wiped her hands on a napkin and threw it in the trash before turning to her girlfriend. "Hi, sweetie."

Kara ignored her greeting and flicked her eyes to the empty takeout containers on the desk and back to her lover's bashful face. "You stole my potstickers."

"There was nothing else in the fridge!"

"You're Satan," she stated, not a form of joking on her face.

"Kara, come on."

She threw her hands up in the air. "You could've called Jess to buy you something!"

"It's her day off! She's on vacation with her significant other!"

"You have an abundance of people that work for you!"

"It's the weekend, there are only IT people here!"

"I say again: you're Satan."

Lena sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose. "You're comparing a Luthor child to the Devil, honey. We're Satan's offspring, you should know this by now."

"Still a form of Satan."

"Darling," she says, standing up to go over and take her by her upper arms. "I will buy you however many potstickers I need to buy to get that pout off your face," she accented with kisses to her lips, a very small, yet noticeable smile coming from her lips. "And for you to forgive me for committing such an evil crime."

Kara's mouth goes to the side, scrunched up. "You promise?"

"Can't have my Super girlfriend mad, hangry, or unfed forever, now can I?"

Lena can see the gears working in the blonde's head as she considers her offer. Then, she smiles when Kara chastely kisses her. "You're lucky I love you."

"I really am, aren't I?

"So can I fly you home and then we can order potstickers?"

Lena sighs as she turns to look over at the time. "I guess I did tell you to come get me, didn't I?"

"Mm-hmm." Kara wraps her arms around her waist to bring her closer and nuzzle her neck. "You're not fully forgiven until I get those potstickers in my mouth."

"Want something else in your mouth?" Lena laughs when the Super hits her stomach playfully. "I was only slightly joking."

"See if you're only slightly joking later," she murmurs in her ear, nibbling at her earlobe, making the Luthor drop her head back on her shoulder and hum in delight, restricting a moan. When she pulled back, she whined.

"Come on."

Kara grinned at her and took her hand to lead her out to the balcony. "You come on."

"My desk's a mess." A gust of wind and Kara looks like she didn't even move. "Very resourceful."

"For both you and I." She let the hero lead her out and lift her up bridal style to carry her through the air and back to the apartment, a potsticker palooza ahead for the rest of the day.

okay, school and physical therapy is kicking my ass and I've been really focused on the sequel but I swear I'm gonna get to these prompts... soon... 

in a while... 

eventually... 

at some point in time.... 

but yeah, we'll get to them lol bye