Gaydar

When Maggie first witnessed Lena and Kara at the same place, interacting with each other, her eyebrows went up to her hairline.

Alex nudged her when she noticed she was staring at them from across the bar. "You break." When she didn't move, she tilted her head to see her expression. She furrowed her brow at her and poked her with the end of the cue. "What's going on?"

Maggie knocked her cue stick away from her with her own. "That," she says, pointing the stick at the two.

The agent followed her stick to the brunette and blonde laughing at something Winn said, their eyes eventually meeting after they finished. Alex didn't see it, but Lena bit on her ruby red lips, looking down at her drink to hide it.

"What's your point?"

"Alex," Maggie coos, setting down her stick against the table in favor of cupping her face. "My adorable, yet hopeless, oblivious baby gay."

"Mags?"

"That," she says once again, pointing over to the Super and Luthor, "is gay."

Alex snorts and takes her other hand off her cheek. "You're saying my sister is gay? That's funny."

"Hey, before you saw my ass, you said you weren't gay yourself." That got Alex to shut up and blush and make Maggie smirk. "Tell you what: I say if they start to date within a month, you're eating vegetarian for a month."

"A month?!?"

"If they don't date, then I buy all your drinks for a month." Alex narrows her eyes at her, studying her, considering her offer.

"You've got a deal, Sawyer." She sticks her hand out and Maggie shakes it and reaches up to kiss her.

Maggie picks up the stick and turns to the table. "Watch me win again."

"Cockiness doesn't look good on you all the time, babe," Alex says with a grin. Whether it was pool or the bet, she doesn't know what her girlfriend was referring to.

<><><><>

The second time Maggie noticed the gay was a girl's night, the first week into their bet. She and Alex were sitting on the floor, cuddling against each other and nursing their glasses of wine while they all were playing tag team Uno and telling stories.

Lena was already flushed with the amount of wine she had, and, well, Kara wasn't affected and too oblivious.

"-so he asks me to come up to his room, and I'm thinking, 'okay, this seems like a bad move, but it's free booze.'"

"Lena's a mood," Alex mumbles in Maggie's flannel.

Lena places down a red skip on top of the deck, gesturing to Alex to play her card. "So we went up and had a couple glasses of whiskey, and then he tries to kiss me." She looks down at the plus two and glares at Kara. "Don't you dare."

"What else am I supposed to do!?"

"Take the L and don't make me suffer." Maggie just turned to Alex throughout the development, trying to find out what was going on in her mind.

"Lena-"

"Kara Danvers-"

"I love you-"

"I swear to God-"

"But no." Kara lays down three plus two cards and smiles sheepishly over at the Luthor. 

"I thought we were friends," Lena fake pouts as she takes eight cards from the draw pile.