Deepest Desires

OKAY SO WHEN I WROTE THE PART OF BTHTUTB? CHAPTERS 19 AND 20 I DIDNT KNOW THAT LUCIFER WAS PART OF THE DCTV UNIVERSE SO I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW IT when it was crisis time so yeah i saw a prompt on insta from twitter so shout out to strdustfilms on insta for posting it and giving me motivation to write something! oh and by the way, let's say this takes place after 5x7 and immediately after 5x13

"Ms. Luthor? Your five o'clock is here," Jess says through the intercom, pulling the CEO out of her studies.

She pulled up the correct files for this meeting as she presses the speaker. "Send him in, please." Soon enough a few seconds later, a series of knocks sounded from her door. "Come in!"

She heard the small click of shoes as she was still looking at the data while door closes and she looks up at the smiling man, narrowing her eyes at that beard, black suit with burgundy shirt, and somehow perfect hair. "You're not my five o'clock."

"Indeed, I am not," the man says with his British accent. 

"While I do want to ask you why the hell are you here, it's been a minute, Lucy."

"Indeed it has, Ms. Luthor," Lucifer says with his devilish grin. "Tell me, why are you here, of all places at five pm on a Friday evening?"

"Mainly because I still have work to do at five pm," she retorts, gesturing towards her mini-bar for him. "Help yourself."

"Gladly." He does stop at the glasses, turning on his heel. "But on one note, you might want one yourself."

Lena raises her eyebrow as she glances up from her computer. "Do tell."

Lucifer pours a heavy pour in both glasses, bottling the alcohol. "You want to know what you desire."

She scoffs, rolling her eyes as she takes her glass from him as he sits down in front of her. "Please, Lucy—"

"If you didn't leave your friends, you would've been at their game night that's about to happen in less than two hours." Green eyes slash up to his in a sharp line, getting him to smile evilly. "Yes," he draws out, leaning forward. "And what about that... Kryptonian, huh?"

Lena snaps her computer shut and eyes him dangerously as her fingers are extended over the closed tech. "What's your game, devil?"

"Oh, I just want you to get into your head and realize the fucked up shit you did." He chuckles at his voice, shaking his head as he leans back in his chair. "Oh, Dad, I really am the Devil."

The billionaire rolls her eyes, picking up her glass and swirling it around with a little smirk. "How far back are we dating this 'fucked up shit'?"

"Let's see, back to when you killed your brother, I suppose. What's that, three months ago? Four, five? I have no idea I'm not keeping track of these things, but I know that you, you dumb bitch, threw everything away." 

He takes a sip of his drink, his eyes glowing with his game of mischief over the glass. "How do you—"

"Lena, I'm the damn Devil," he says with a smile, laughing a bit. "I know everything! Especially about that little crush on your heart."

"Oh, fuck off," she mumbles, taking a huge gulp of what was scotch and closing her eyes, pinching her brow. "Play your games, I'm not looking in your eyes." 

"Oh, but you will." Lena jumps in her chair at the sudden close proximity of his voice, the chair swiveling in a 180-degree turn, Lucifer trapping Lena with his hands on the armrests, leaning closer, the heiress entranced in his eyes. 

"Tell me, Lena Luthor," he says, his eyes flickering red for a moment. "What is it that you truly desire?"

Her eyelids flutter under his trance, mouth agape as she slowly stutters. "I... I.."