Green Lantern

In this AU, Kara and Lena are dating, but no one knows, yet... Lena's a Green Lantern, Kara does know from teaming up with her as Supergirl, but hasn't told her that she is Supergirl while Lena has her suspicions about her being the Girl of Steel. and Sanvers is still alive.

This is an idea I had for the original storyline for my sequel to A School Dream (so you might see a reference or two;), but I scrapped it cause I had a better idea. Ik it's not a lot of background info and is a little different, but still, hope you enjoy!

Lena wakes up to the smell of bacon and pancakes, smiling at the lovely scents in the familiar apartment she's come to love. She throws the sheets off her to swing her legs over the bed and grab some of Kara's clothes that were discarded in a nearby chair. Once dressed, she padded into the living room before turning to the combined kitchen.

"Kara," Lena says in astonishment from the food laid out in the kitchen on the island stools. "Babe, you didn't have to."

Kara turns from plating the rest of the food to see her girlfriend in her boxers and tank top she stole from her, making her grin. "Yeah, but I felt like I needed to."

Lena smiled as she stepped closer to her, Kara meeting her halfway and wrapping her arms around her waist, the brunette placing her arms on her shoulders so that her hands dangled together over them. "You didn't."

"Well, I did because I know how much my girlfriend loves bacon with her blueberry pancakes, even as a vegetarian."

Lena grins and keeps doing so as she presses her lips to the blonde's. "You're amazing."

"I try my best." This time it was Kara's turn to grin against Lena's lips.

"And you succeed. One of the many reasons why I-" she was interrupted by a sudden appearance of green in the apartment, both of them whipping their heads to see what it was.

"Oh, uh, did I ruin the moment?" Green Lantern asks.

"Oh, God," Lena mutters, pulling herself away from her girlfriend and pinching the bridge of her nose.

The Green Lantern awkwardly smiles and gives them a wave. "Hi, Kara. Ms. Luthor."

Shelooks up with her brow furrowed. "How do you know her?"

"He's a friend of my cousin," Kara explains briefly and sternly, giving the Lantern a glare. Lena's stare goes to Kara for a brief second before back to the Lantern.

"Yeah." He makes his mask disappear. "Hal Jordan of the Green Lantern Corps and Justice League."

"What do you need, Hal?" Lena asked, getting to the point.

"Off-world problem," he briefly describes. "I need you."

"What do you need me for?" both women ask in unison with different pronouns; one playing dumb while both seriously not knowing why.

"Oh, um, did you not tell her? Both of you?"

"I haven't even known you for a minute and I already don't like you," Lena said, pinching her nose again and cursing at herself on the inside. Kara sighed before she cursed in a galactic language that both Lantern's eyes widened at.

"Who knew Danvers could swear like that?" Hal questioned, surprised.

"Yeah, who knew you could curse in Valderian," Lena says, intrigued.

"How do you even know what Valderian is?" Kara asked.

"Funny, I could ask you the same."

"I asked you first," she persisted, being the stubborn Kryptonian she is.