Christmas Special (Part 2)

Elijah's P.O.V.

I sighed while I was lying on my bed, bored out of my mind with nothing to do. The boys are still busy with some things and now all they have to do is call the others for their Christmas party tonight. Yep, the Christmas is today. We already did the gifts and such this morning but it's already nighttime.

"HEY GUYS!!!!!!" I heard Mikey yell. Already knowing that the whole gang is here. I sighed again. I hate myself for not being there with the people I love and trust with all my heart, but those stupid memories keep coming back to haunt me when something of my past comes up and won't go away, no matter how hard I try. The others say it's not my fault, but I still blame myself for being like this, not facing my fears, not... letting go of the past. I hate myself for that.

Swifts P.O.V.

"Alright, you guys ready? Do you know the plan?" I asked everyone, making sure they know what to do.

"Yep, you call Elijah, wait for her to come downstairs, then when she turns on the lights, we jump up and say, 'Merry Christmas Elijah!' And blah blah blah." Leo explained, rolling his eyes like he was annoyed with me talking for an hour.

"Just making sure, we want it to be perfect for her, it's technically her first Christmas, you know."

"Guuuyyyyss!! Less talking, more partying, now go get her!" Mikey whined like a child, which he pretty much is.

"Alright, now get ready, be right back." I say and walk up the stairs and down the hall until I reached Elijah's door and knocked.

"Yeah?" I heard her call out from behind the door.

"It's me." I reply back.

I hear her sigh, "Come in." I turned the doorknob and walked in to see Elijah sitting on her bed reading a book, but she looked at me once I made my presence noticeable.

"Can I help you?" She asks.

"Actually yes, just come downstairs for a moment."

"Why?" She asked with caution, "Swift if this is another test for Ghost's experiments or a prank, then leave me out of it." She said, looking down at her book again.

I chuckle, "No, I promise, you're gonna love this. Just trust me."

She looked up again, "Fine, but if it's a joke, then I'm gonna be you guys' worst nightmare for the rest of your lives, understand?" Her tone was threatening, but was also stern and serious.

"Don't worry." I say with a smile and turn around to walk out of her room and go downstairs and get into my position after turning off the lights, everyone getting ready.

Elijah's P.O.V.

Once Swift left my room, I closed my book and put it on my bed, following him down the stairs, but there were a few things that were strange and unusual for me.

1. The lights were off.

2. Swift and the others that I know were supposed to be here were nowhere to be seen.

3. Everything is too quiet for my taste.

One thought was going threw my mind, 'what the fuck are they planning?'

I tried to look closely for anything moving, but nothing. "Okay guys, if this is some kind of joke it's not funny and I'm not in the mood." I sigh out, using the walls for support and to feel of where I'm going, trying to find the light switch.

'I'm surprised that Boss isn't even doing anything about this.' I thought, but I was quickly snapped of it when I felt the light switch and turned it on.