Broken (Part 2)

Authors P.O.V.

It's been about a few days since the incident and things have been quiet lately. Elijah hasn't been her normal self as well, she's been pretty much mute since the incident and flinches whenever she hears loud noises or when somebody touches her. In other words, she very sensitive and fragile.

The punk has also not been at school, too scared of the monster who did this to her. Though some of her friends went to school and came back with bloody knuckles, her brothers were always with her 24/7.

But no matter what, it always hurt the people around her to see her in so much pain, so depressed, so...

Broken.

They hated seeing her like this, they even tried of getting the girls to help out and cheer her up, but nothing ever worked. She would only lay there on the couch or her bed, staring blankly into space and not saying a word.

They had called Azazel as soon as the incident happened and arrived 10 minutes flat, immediately scooping her up in his arms protectively. He was more worried then the rest, but they all were angry at themselves for not being there when she needed them most, before anything happened. They blamed themselves even though Elijah said that she should've did something than let Josh have his way.

Azazel was relieved that Josh hasn't done anything to permanently hurt her. From Ghost's facts, she'll be fine in about a few months and be like her normal self if he and the others try to keep her spirits up and away from the bad memories. And thankfully, Josh had only caused her to bleed and make her sore from the waist down for about a few days, too.

Anyways, right now the punk was lying on top of her boyfriend in her room, while the others were out doing whatever they wanted to do. Azazel was rubbing her back when he heard her sigh. "Babe, you okay?" He asked in a quiet voice, not trying to ruin the mood.

"I'm fine." Elijah said in a much smaller voice, almost like a whisper, and clung to his shirt with a death grip.

"If anything is on your mind then tell me, okay? I want you to feel safe and reassured that you're fine, no one's gonna hurt you." He said as a promise, wrapping his arm, that was rubbing her back, around her shoulders and pulling her closer.

"I know. Thank you." Elijah looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

Azazel did the same, "I love you."

"I love you too, Azzy."

Sorry if it's short.