Stay Away From My Brothers

Hey guys, this one shot is where Elijah is only 17 years old and the punks are only kids. (Swift: 7 - Rebel: 7 - Ghost: 6 - M.C: 5) I hope you guys like it.

Authors P.O.V.

"Boys, where are you!?" Elijah called out to her little brothers, her voice echoing through the sewers. The boys wanted to get some exercise and roam around while Elijah, being the older, responsible sister she is, had to watch them. But now she can't because the four little troublemakers completely disappeared before she knew it, now she doesn't know of where they're at. The punk groaned out loud, "Why couldn't Splinter just go with them?" Just then, she turned a corner and found her little brothers huddled together, shaking. "Oh, guys, there you are. Seriously, next time would you just stay by-" Elijah was cut off when she saw a tall black figure staring down at them from the shadows. She froze, then snapped out of it a minute later and rushed in front of her scared brothers and pulled out her survival knife.

"Get away from my brothers!" Elijah yelled at the creature, pointing her knife at the stranger.

"E-Elijah..." Elijah heard a quivering voice behind her. The human looked over her shoulder a little and saw that it was Swift who was talking.

"Swift! get back now!" Elijah yelled and pushed her brothers with her legs and free arm, trying to get them away from the creature who wasn't even doing anything, it's just... staring.

Elijah then looked back at the monster in the dark. "Who are you? What do you want? I swear you better leave before things get ugly here." Elijah said in a threatening voice and glared. The girl then saw the monster raise his hands up in surrender.

"Elijah, it's me, there's no need to be frightened my friend." The voice said, making her pause. She knew that voice, it was so familiar. Then, it hit her.

"Leather Head?"

"Correct my friend." L.H said back, chuckling.

The punk then put her knife away and the mutant crocodile stepped out of the darkness.

"Oh man, you scared me and my brothers, I thought you were an intruder. Don't do that." Elijah laughed and walked over to him.

"My apologies Elijah, I guess I do look quite frightening in the dark." L.H smiled softly, making Elijah smile and hug him.

"It's good to see you, Leather Head." Elijah said.

L.H hugged her back, "Same here my friend."

They then pulled apart and looked back at the four confused turtles. "Oh guys, this is our good friend Leather Head." The punk said, walking over to the four and stepped behind them. Elijah then kneeled down and gave them all a little push forward. "Say hello boys. Don't worry, he doesn't bite." Elijah smiled reassuringly.

The four all took hesitant steps towards the reptile, looking frightened. But once they were in front of the croc, L.H kneeled down and smiled fondly at them. "Hello little ones, I am Leather Head." They all just stared at him in awe, they have never seen such a huge mutant like him before, and a reptile like them for that matter. M.C then giggled.

"Wow, you're like, super huge. And a crocodile. So cool, so cool!" M.C said excitedly and ran over to L.H's side, poking his scaled arm in curiosity. Elijah then went over to M.C and picked him up.

"M.C, don't be rude and don't touch him without asking." Elijah scolded, but then L.H stood up and held out his arms, indicating he wanted to hold the small turtle.

"It's okay Elijah, he did nothing wrong, he was only curious." L.H said reassuringly and Elijah handed over the small mutant into his arms. M.C then started to feel his arms and chest that were covered in scales, staring at them in astonishment and awe. It made the croc chuckle.

"Um, Leather Head, this is M.C you're holding there, that's Swift, Rebel, and Ghost. My little brothers." Elijah spoke up and gestured to each turtle.

L.H only smiled, "It's very nice to meet all of you." And placed M.C on the ground gently next to his brothers.

Elijah then faced him, "Anyways, what are you doing here?" Elijah asked.

"Well I was traveling for a little and decided to stop by and see how everything is going with you. How is Master Splinter?" L.H asked in concern for his old rat friend.

"He's doing well. And thank you for coming, we miss you, it really has been a long time." She answered.

"That's good and you're welcome, it most certainly has." He smiled at her.

"Well then, since you're here, why don't you come and stay with us for a little bit?" Elijah offered.

He smiled again, "I'd love to. Thank you very much for your kindness." And with that, they all started their journey back to the lair.