Don't Stay Up Late

Description: Just a little experience of what it's like for the Punks when the come home after a mission.

Authors P.O.V.

Kate and Swag were standing in front of their lovers, who were passed out on the couch at like, 3:00 in the afternoon. You see, whenever the Punks have patrol or a mission, they don't get home until the sun starts to come up and when they get home, of course they are too tired to go up the stairs and to their rooms, and pass out on the couch where their lovers find them later on in the day, still asleep.

Kate looked at her turtle friends, "Should we wake them up?" She asked.

"Nah, let them rest, they're gonna need it." Leo said.

*Time Skip*

Swag and Kate decided to invite their friends over, (and when I say friends, you already know of who I'm talking about), to hang out since they had nothing else to do. They were all in the kitchen when they saw a tired looking Elijah walking in, her hair slightly a mess and dark circles under her eyes.

"Hey babe. How'd you sleep?" Kate asked, standing up from her chair at the table and walking over to give her a kiss.

"Fine." She grumbled.

"How was last night?" Leo asked.

"We had to deal with Facefuck and Dog Breath last night from a robbery." (Fishface and Dog Pound.) Everyone just chuckled at the nicknames she likes to call them. "Those fuckers just don't know of when to give up. Dumbasses." She grumbled mostly to herself, glaring into her cup of coffee that she grabbed while talking about last night.

"Well, glad you guys are okay and home safe." Mikey said.

"Mhm. I gotta wake up the boys." She said and turned around, walking into the living room once again.

"They're a hand full." Anthony said.

"Hah, you're not in a romantic relationship with Punks." Raph laughed.

"We heard that." All five Street Punks said from the living room at the same time. Everyone in the kitchen just laughed.

"Love you guys too!" Swag and Kate called out with a laugh.

Sorry if it's short but I'm tired and I have no other ideas. Help me with some ideas of your own because I'm out. Thank you and hoped you liked this one shot.