Just Go Talk To Her

Description: Kate Bostwick has a major crush on the Punk, Elijah Black, but is nervous and scared of rejection and humiliation. Elijah feels the same way. So the girls, (R.B, Hash, Sia, and Sarah), encourage Kate to go talk to Elijah and see of how it goes from there. I hope you like it! Thank you! This is Kate at the top.

Kates outfit:

Elijah:

Authors P

Authors P.O.V..

"Just go talk to her." Hash said to the blonde, but Kate was unsure and nervous.

"I-I can't just go talk to her like that, I mean- I..." Kate looked over at the punk that was standing by the lockers and talking to the Street Punks that she came really close to. The pink-wearing girl frowned, upset that she wasn't the reason why Elijah was smiling nor talking to. "I really like her, I love her even, but, she would never go for a girly-girl like me. I bet I'm not even her type. Oh darn! I bet she's not even gay!" She pouted. Upset even more that she won't even have her chance with Elijah.

"You won't know if you just go talk to her, Kate!" Sarah said and pushed her forward to the group of Punks.

"W-Wait, Sarah! What are you doing?! We can't just go over there and interrupt them! It's rude! Please stop!" Kate protested, but the purple-head didn't stop and the other girls just followed them.

Every step they took, Kate was getting more and more nervous. Her heart was racing and face started blushing like crazy. Then before she knew it, they were standing in front of the five Punks. Sarah smiled at Elijah, "Hey there, Elijah right?" Elijah raised her eyebrow at her and the other girls.

"Who wants to know?" Just hearing her voice always makes Kate melt and her face went 50 shades darker of red.

"Well, our friend here wanted to talk to you, but she's kinda nervous. I hope you don't mind." Sarah explained to the Punk and pulled Kate next to her, who was looking down at her feet. Elijah took a moment to look over her pink-loving crush that she's had eyes on for quite some time now.

She smirked, "Sure, I've actually been meaning to talk to her for some time now." That made Kate's eyes go wide. 'S-She's been meaning to talk to me?' She thought in shock.

"Well perfect. She's all yours. Have fun now." Sarah said and pushed Kate in front of the Punk. The girls leaving the group while giggling.

Elijah smiled and grabbed her soft hand, "Could you guys give me some time?" She turned towards her mutant friends with a smile. The guys got the memo quickly and smirked.

"Sure, have fun, Eli." Swift cooed and walked off with his brothers.

"Oh, I will." She smirked and turned her attention to the shy girl.

Now that they were alone in the empty hallway, Elijah did something that she always wanted to do. She immediately brought Kates face up to look at her and kissed her passionately. She then wrapped her arms around the smaller girl's waist and pulled her in closer. Kate moaned and wrapped her arms around the punks neck.

The punk then pulled back, "I love you, Kate." She smiled fondly at her and kissed her forehead.

She blushed and hid her face in Elijah's chest. "I-I love you, too, Elijah." She muttered and hugged her tighter with only one thought on her mind.

'I should've talked to her sooner.'