Before You Read

WARNING:

THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!! DO NOT READ THE PART LABELED 'TIMELINE' AT THE END OF THIS BOOK UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETELY DONE WITH THE BOOK (UNLESS, OF COURSE, YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT SPOILERS). THIS IS MAINLY FOR ME TO KEEP TRACK OF THE DATES, BUT IT DOES CONTAIN MANY SPOILERS.  MAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNY.

Lesser Warning:

The Part labeled 'Character Profiles' also contains spoilers, but not as many. This is where you can go if you want to see what the characters' descriptions/etc are. But, YES, there are some spoilers. Mostly, it reveals characters that aren't in the story in the beginning.

Hello! My name is Autumn, @azuralouve !!

I'm so glad you're reading this story. I know that most people really don't like Author's Notes at the beginning, but this is very important. Before you read, you should know that in this story there is:

~LGBT+ (if you are homophobic, don't read this. There's a lot of LGBT+ in this story. And as a disclaimer, please don't hate on my story because of that! I've given you this warning, you can leave without hurting anyone. It's one thing to be homophobic, it's quite another to be rude because of it. Please, keep your thoughts to yourself!)

~Gore (there will be blood/death in this story. If such things make you lightheaded and/or queasy, I'm really sorry. If you want, you can skip over those parts, but otherwise you probably shouldn't read.)

~Swearing (for you small children, yes there will be cussing in this story! If it makes you uncomfortable or you don't like cussing, don't worry there isn't too much of it. But if you really don't like cussing, I respect that. You don't have to read this.)

Anyway, if even after all those warning you are going to read Supernaturals, thank you! I muchly appreciate that! I hope you love this book, and feel free to leave any recommendations below!

P.S. I am open to criticism and judgement, in fact I want you to review this book. However, I'm not appreciative towards hate. It is much more helpful to say, "Chapter __ didn't have much action. You could maybe add __ into it so it's a bit more interesting!" then to say "Chapter __ sucked, nothing happened!" 

Do you understand what I'm saying? Instead of only telling me what I did wrong, I'd like it much more if you could tell me what to do right. 

Anyway, thanks so much for reading!! I hope you enjoy this tale, read on!!

~Autumn 🌹🍁

P.S. I appreciate criticism, and I will try to change the book so you all like it better, but I'll let you know that I began writing this book at the end of October, and that it is currently finished.  So it's fine to have me change a few things, but please don't suggest something that will completely change the entire book. Because, as I said, it is already finished.