TMNT x Reader | Confession and first kiss

The boys would all have a smilier to reaction to you kissing them first: WHAT THE HELL?! In a good way of course

The boys would all have a smilier to reaction to you kissing them first: WHAT THE HELL?! In a good way of course. You caught them off guard and after a few seconds of not knowing what to do, they wrapped their arms around you to pull you a little closer and deepen the kiss.

Leo: How rude of you! He wanted to confess first and now you did it? He had everything planed (even practiced his speech) and you ruined it. He couldn't be too mad at you though, he was happy everything was finally out. Leo smiled the entire time, unable to comprehend that this was actually real.

Raph: Raph actually wanted to confess for a long time but never did. Mainly cause he was scared of rejection. Why would such an amazing human being like you fall for him? But when you said you were in love with him, no matter what he looked like, he was so excited. He almost ran you over and lifted you up to hug you tightly. 

Donnie: You have no idea how relieved that poor little baby is. He actually wanted to confess first but never found the right words. Even if, he would have been too nervous to say it the right way. He felt like no matter how many times he practiced in front of the mirror it would never make it romantic enough. 

Mikey: Yes, Mikey is usually the flirty type but if it's serious, much more than a crush, he's quiet. So you had to take the initiative and confess. You knew about his feelings from the way he acted and he was so happy to hear those words from you. Finally, he could relax a little after he also confessed.