seven

[seven: Edmund?]

[seven: Edmund?]

As night Dawns at the professors house, the world is silent. Whilst all the children slept in their beds, one was stirring in her sleep. Lucy awoke with a fright as the ongoing thought of her siblings thinking she was lying on her mind. She had to go back. Lucy put on her boots and takes a candle before walking out of the room and down the hall to the isolated room. Unbeknownst to her, Edmund Pevensie walked out of the bathroom before being attracted to the light from Lucy's candle. He follows her to wardrobe and sees Lucy's candle blow out when she opens the wardrobe door. She hesitantly climbs inside and Edmund is quick to follow her.

"Lucy. Where are you?" Edmund said as he quickly opened the wardrobe door and jumps.

"Boo!" Edmund gets inside the wardrobe and teases. "Lucy. Hope you're not afraid of the dark. Lucy? Lucy? Lucy!"

Edmund backs through the wardrobe, the bitter cold suddenly hitting him and falls flat on his back into the cold, wet snow in Narnia. Startled, Edmund quickly gets up and looks around for his sister who he now knows was telling the truth.

"Lucy. Where are you? Lucy. I think I believe you now!" Edmund examines the are and walks past the lamppost and further into the cold land of Narnia but abruptly stops when he hears bells ringing.

"Lucy. Lucy?" Edmund asks, heading into the direction where he can hear the bells ringing

"Yah!"  He hears a voice saw, along with the sound of a whip being harshly thrown against something with a lot of force.

A large sleigh comes into Edmunds line of view and Edmund dives out of the way into the cold snow. Alarmed, a dwarf hops out from the sleigh and Edmund runs away  but the dwarf throws a whip, likely the one he heard before around Edmund's legs and puts a knife to his throat causing Edmund to whimper.

"Oh! Leave me alone!"Edmund struggles, careful not to cut himself due to the knife against his throat which was getting dangerously close to cutting his skin.

"What is it now, Ginarrbrik?" A females voice as sharp and cold as ice asks as the dwarfs stops what he was previously doing to listen.

"Make him let me go! I didn't do anything wrong!" Edmund pleads, only to be held tighter by the dwarf who was offended by the way he spoke to the mysterious woman.

"How dare you address the Queen of Narnia!" Ginarrbrik growls at Edmund, raising his knife into the air slowly for effect.

"I didn't know!"

"You will know her better hereafter!" Ginarrbrik shouts as he thrusts his sword downwards only to stop an inch away from Edmunds chest.

"Wait! What is your name, Son of Adam?" The woman asks, now in Edmunds full view.

She was seven feet tall and extremely beautiful  and she displayed a look of such fierceness and pride that it took your breath away.  Edmund thought her face was beautiful, but proud and cold and stern, he had naturally pale skin -  likened  to snow or paper or icing-sugar and her lips were also very red. She wore layers of white fur, possibly from what Edmund assumed to be polar bears, that covered her up to the throat and a golden crown was placed upon her head. Fit for a queen of Narnia.