five

[five: Eve]

[five: Eve]

"The White Witch? Who is she? You mentioned her earlier." Genevieve said as she sat forward and waited to hear the story of the supposed White Witch.

"The White Witch is the ultimate personification of pure evil in the Narnia. She's almost a satanic temptress responsible for bringing evil into Narnia. She's psychopathic, sadistic, arrogant and narcissistic, viewing herself as above all rules of conduct. She is incapable of viewing anyone as her equal, and sees others simply as tools to be used or obstacles to be demolished. With all these traits, it may be accurate to describe her as a sociopath. Her personality is marked by a total lack of empathy or conscience. She is a true megalomaniac, she is obsessed with power, and filled with a desire to conquer and subjugate everyone and everything she comes into contact with which is why when she conquered our land there is little we could do." Mr. Beaver started before Mrs. Beaver interrupted.

"She calls herself the Queen of Narnia, but only because she killed our Kings and Queens to get such power. She was banished by Aslan for the first 900 years of Narnian history and to get back at the Narnians she started this terrible winter. She is almost unstoppable."

"I'm confused, almost unstoppable?"

"You must know the prophecy," Beaver said as he looked at Genevieve and she shook her head and Beaver sighed as he stood up and prided himself in the prophecy.

"Wrong will be right, when Aslan comes in sight,

At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more,

When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death,

And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.

As Eve comes is sight, there will be light,

At the sound of her voice, she will be based with a choice,

To stand at her will and live today, or sacrifice herself to eternal lay,

And when the table breaks at all her might, Narnia will stand protected by Knight

When Adam's flesh and Adam's bone,

Sits at Cair Paravel in throne,

The evil time will be over and done"

"What does that mean?" Genevieve asked the Beavers and for a moment neither one answered, still caught in the illusion that the prophecy is coming true.

"It has long been foretold that two Sons of Adam and two Daughters of Eve willdefeat the White Witch and restore peace to Narnia."Mrs. Beaver said and Genevieve's mouth fell open in shock. They couldn't believe that she was one of the four children. It made more sense to be the Pevensies if she had rightly seen Lucy in the woods earlier today.