fourteen

[fourteen: If it is a distraction for you, I can change form

[fourteen: If it is a distraction for you, I can change form.]

Eustace leads the boat to the island where the blue star plummets above before he lets go of the ship and tiredly flies to the shore for a nap - Reepicheep and Ron smiling at him happily as he does so as they look at him honorably.

"You got us there! What did I tell you, Eustace?Extraordinary! Ha-ha-ha!Extraordinary!" Reepicheep shouts as the dragon lands on the sands - Ron stroking his scales as the rest take the longboats out to the island where they were.

Eustace barely manages to keep one eye open as Ron turns to leave, only being stopped as the dragon wrapped his claws around Ron's frame - the Lee boy smiling like an idiot as he turns to Eustace and brushes his hands over his scales.

"I'll be back soon, I promise." He whispers as he places a kiss on the dragons head and continues to stroke his scales. "Get some sleep love."

With that Eustace let go of his friend and closed his eyes, the ghost of a smile dancing across his face as he joins the rest of the crew - Genevieve sending him a knowing smile as she nudges him. They set upon foot onto the island, the darkness engulfing any sight of happiness as they all walk through the trees as Edmund leads the way with his torch as they walk into the darkness. They soon come across a table in the middle of a clearing, plated with fresh food that was freshly prepared prior. The crew circle the table as they look at it - Tavros especially looking with hungry eyes.

"Mmm. Food." Tavros whispers as he eyes the supplements on the table, his hand going to grab one before Drinian holds his arm out to stop him.

"Wait."

"Huh?"

Caspian cautiously walks over to the end of the tabke as he follows Edmund's lead, Edmund gasping as he shines his torch on something at the very end - causing the whole crew to draw their swords upon instinct. Genevieve and Edmund share a look as he shines his torch on the table again - the crew's eyes widening as they place their swords back to their sides. There, at the very end of the table sat three men - their bodies entranced as if paralyzed by some enchantment as they were surrounded by various vines and cobwebs. Caspian was wary for a moment before his eyes spotted the crests on their rings - his eyes widening and he sighs, wishing he could get the answers he longed for.

"Lord Revilian. Lord Mavramorn. Lord Argoz." He identified them as Lucy stood next to one of the Lord's, the girl jumping at the lord breathed on her. "He's breathing."

"So are they. They're under a spell." Edmund pointed out as they looked to the other two lords who were breathing but unmoving.

"It's the food!" Caspian shouted in realisation, his eyes darting to Tavros and Ron - who both had food in their hands, Ron's mouth filled with an apple he had began to eat.