Acknowledgements

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

It appears you have reached the end of Safety Pin but do not threat, Edmund and Genevieve's story is far from over.

Whilst I currently have no plans for another book centering around the two of them, that doesn't mean we won't see them in the future as there are five other books in this series where they will be appearing as well as a one shots book for all the extra bits.

In all honesty, I'm very emotional right now because I never expected to even finish this book - yet alone finish it whilst having built friendships with a variety of my readers because they took a chance on me and I am eternally grateful.

Safety Pin has been such an amazing experience for me as a writer and I had such a good time writing the story and seeing people's reactions to the plot (which has changed significantly since my first idea when it came to writing this).

For those who have been here since the beginning, you may remember me telling you that the story would only have two parts and would end at Prince Caspian for I had no plans for the golden age part for the book and I originally was going to kill of Genevieve at the end for I didn't think anybody would really enjoy the book.

(I was also really into Romeo and Juliet at the time)

However, upon my writing journey so many of you have commented about how much you enjoy my characters and my storyline despite the fact that the plot had many downs rather than ups and you really inspired me to carry on writing this story and pursuing it to the end of the Dawn Treader with an introduction of Ron (who wouldn't have been added had so many people not enjoyed my story).

It's been such an emotional journey writing this and I am so thankful for every single person who has voted, commented or read a chapter of this book for I am so grateful that you lot have made a dream of mine come true.

[personal acknowledgements]

alexandriamoonwitch

You my dear honestly just brighten up my day.

Every single comment, every single message you send me make me so so happy and make me feel like I did the right thing writing this book.

Thank you so much for the continued support on this book and I am so happy to say that I am so happy to have cyber met you in this process as I consider you to be one of my greatest friends who I can talk to about almost anything and I appreciate you so much.

Your comments make me laugh, cry and smile and I can't wait for you to read the other books in the series [especially green light which you've waited so long for]