four

[four: Orion]

[four: Orion]

They six children walked up the hill to where the ruins laid bare and obvious in the Narnian soils - making the children wonder who had lived there to begin with. In the midst of it all, Lucy and Ronald find an apple tree and both grab and blood red apple and take a bite in complete contempt as they continue to look around the ruins that seemed all so familiar. Peter walks up some steps and looks around whilst Lucy stares at the water which was moving calmly on that sunny day.

"I wonder who lived here." She says aloud as everyone looks around for clues of who could have lived her before Susan notices something on the ground and picks it up.

"I think we did." She says as all six children look at the golden chess knight that Susan had found on the ground and Edmund's eyes widen as he takes it from my sister.

"Hey, that's mine...from my chess set." Edmund says and Peter gives him a daft look before rolling his eyes.

"Which chess set?"

"Well, I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set in Finchley, did I?" He asks rhetorically and shakes his head before Genevieve takes the piece from Edmund's hand and examines it.

"Doesn't mean its yours. Could be mine for all you know." She says as she smirks at Edmund who only rolls his eyes and takes the piece back, his hands remaining on hers for a moment before she pulls them away and turns to look around.

"I think I'd know my own chess set, love." He whispers in her ear as he walks past her and Genevieve freezes for a moment, the words sinking in as her heart rate increased as a small smile formed on her features before walking over to Lucy who looks over at the ruined dais.

"It can't be." She whispered as she ran over to the daze and all the children followed ehr lead.

"Lucy!"

"Don't you see?" Lucy asked as they looked around and Peter only looked at her in confusion.

"What?" Peter asked as Lucy positioned, herself, Peter, Edmund and Susan in the required places as they looked around - Genevieve and Ronald staying to the side.

"Imagine walls. ... And columns there... and a glass roof." She says as they all look and imagine what Lucy had told them too, a wave of nostalgia hitting them all - Genevieve especially.

"Cair Paravel." Peter whispered whilt the others agreed, noticing the area whilst Ron just looked around glumly until he spotted something not so far away.

"I knew it!" Genevieve whispered as fear settled in her stomach, hoping that her son wasn't hurt whenever Cair Paravel crumbled.

"What's that? Ron asks as he points to an unusual object in the distance which stuck out like a sore thumb.Edmund was the first to walk over as he bends down and looks at it, wide eyed.