1

blacktan ft. taekook.
no liskook or taelice in a romantic way but if you don't like them being put together as friends then this book isn't for you i guess

also!! this book is 18+, please don't read if you feel uncomfortable with any of the following topics : suicide, selfharm, depression, bullying

enjoy!!! ❤
// republished march 2020 !! this is an old book of mine which i'm only republishing. i don't necessarily like it but i've been asked lots of times to put it back up

***

"I can't, I fucking can't believe this", Jennie yelled out through her tears, her voice was already cracking while her best friend was trying her best to wipe her tears away. She just got her make up done, she couldn't believe Jennie really started crying and ruined everything.
"We're here Jennie, we got you", Taehyung said while he concentrated on his laptop which he placed in front of him to track Jennie's phone. Someone apparently found out her number and sent her anonymously a picture of her own father making out with a secretary of his company. So the boy was trying to find out who the number belonged to. Unsuccessfully by now.

-

"I have to go home and tell my Mom", she suddenly said and wanted to get up from her chair immediately but Lisa pushed her back down, "For fuck's sake, you've got to go on stage in about ten minutes and hold a speech why they should choose you as homecoming queen. You're not going anywhere right now", Lisa snapped and grabbed some powder to put it on her best friend's cheeks again after her tears washed it all away.
She knew how important this whole election was to Jennie so there was no way she would let her miss this. Not for the drama of her parents, that wasn't worth her title.

"True", Taehyung agreed, "Or do you want the whole school to know that you left because of family issues?"
"No", Jennie sighed and turned back around to the mirror.
The three guys captured one of the styling rooms backstage which were usually used for the theatres. So they at least were alone for now and no one saw Jennie's little mental breakdown. "Can you stop crying now? I'm trying to fix your make up", Lisa grumbled and wiped the last few tears of her bestie away but hold in for a moment then.
"It's all gonna be okay, maybe it's just a fake photo, okay? Don't think too much about it until we know who sent it", Lisa said softly and quickly gave Jennie a kiss on her cheek.

"Now get your ass up and slay that speech so we can go, I'm tired of school", Taehyung chuckled from his seat and earned just a shaking head from Lisa. "We've been in school for literally 30 minutes and already skipped the first two classes of today, dude", she said and rolled her eyes.
"Don't act as if you'd be the one who never skips class", Taehyung shot back in a teasing way and put an arm around Lisa to follow Jennie who fixed herself by now and was looking stunning as ever. She put her emotional mask back on and no one who wasn't in this small room before would know what actually was going inside her head right now.

-

Taehyung groaned annoyed as he looked on his phone and saw a message of his best friend who was clearly wasted. "Jesus, it's 10am", he rolled his eyes and glanced to Lisa, "Wait here. I'll be back, I need to pick up Yoongi", he sighed and rushed out of the hall where everyone was already getting their seats. The whole 'show' was about to start and of course Taehyung would miss it as always thanks to his best friend.
He made his way out of the building into a corner on the side of school property where they always hang around. Yoongi would probably be here, it was their safe spot to just chill out and smoke some good stuff in the afternoons while everyone sat in class and worked their asses off to get a good reputation. Luckily Taehyung never had to worry about that, that was the one thing his parents were good for. They simply paid the principal to get their son good grades and no consequences for constantly skipping class.
If they'd only knew their son did all of that to get some attention of them.

-

"Oh what the hell", Taehyung bursted out as he saw Yoongi literally laying on the ground and viewing the sky.
"It's so beautiful today", he smiled widely as he watched the clouds. "It's cloudy and rainy, but okay", Taehyung laughed and kneeled down beside Yoongi. "Beautiful like my girl", he hummed and smiled even wider.

"Well your girl is on stage right now and gives a speech why you and her should be homecoming king and queen. Shouldn't you be supporting her instead of watching a cloudy sky?", Taehyung mumbled while putting his arms around the boy to heave him up from the ground.
"Nah-", Yoongi answered as he stood on his own feet again and smirked. "I'll support her later in bed", he chuckled but Taehyung didn't even smile.
He didn't even gave an answer, he simply dragged Yoongi with him to make it back in time.

-

"Woah, just in time", Lisa said as the boys got back and Jennie was about to go on stage, smiling widely as if everything would be perfect.
"I'm so proud of her", Lisa sighed as she leaned against Tae and he put his chin on her head while watching Jennie. "She's incredibly strong", he agreed and they continued watching her. She gave a heart-warming speech and encouraged everyone to vote for her because she deserves it the most. She always worked the most for this school, always had perfect grades, never did something wrong and most importantly she stood in for the weak. That was what gave her the most cheers, literally every bullied kid, every nerd and every loner cheered for Jennie.
Because even though she and her two best friends were the most popular guys in school, they were also the most beloved ones. Those three never made fun of others, they were kind to everyone while having the power to destroy everyone.

The only haters they got were the other popular kids who earned their titles through bullying their way to the top.
But Jennie wasn't like that - neither were Lisa or Taehyung. They had bigger struggles than stuff like that.
While Jennie and Lisa always tried to help, Taehyung was more like not caring about the bullied ones. They weren't his problem, so why should he help or care.

-

"Damn, you nailed it. The cheers were so loud!!", Lisa cried happily as she hugged her bestie after she got off the stage. "Thanks, I know", she said and laughed a little.

"You already looked like a queen", Yoongi agreed and grabbed her hand to pull her close. A sigh escaped her mouth but she quickly got beside him.
"You're high", she mumbled as she looked into his eyes. He winked, "Well recognized sherlock", he gave her a soft slap on her ass and pulled her with him. "Time for lunch break", he hummed as they left the room.

Leaving Taehyung and Lisa behind who just rolled their eyes at each other.
They knew what lunch break meant to Yoongi and they knew Jennie would never have the courage to say No.

***

i was bored so i brought this book back. i am not sure if there will be changes or not later on in the plot