3

***

"Jungkookie"
School was already over for two hours, the boy went home and the first thing he did was sitting behind his computer to play some online-games. "Hmm?", he asked without looking up as his mother entered the room.
"Have you done your homework?", she asked and sighed deeply. It was always the same with him, he never did his homework before midnight and then he didn't sleep because he had to play his games all day and chat with some online people he didn't even knew.
"Not yet", he grumbled as his mother looked worried and came closer.

"Is it happening again Kookie?", she asked slowly as she started patting his back but he quickly shook his head.
"No Mum! I'm fine", he said immediately and finally stopped the game to turn around in his seat.
"I just wanted to beat the highscores", he pouted and crossed his arms. "Don't you remember what the doctor said? It's time to find some friends in the real world Kookie. Darling, I really don't want to see it happening again", "Mum", he sighed and got up and hugged her tightly. "Don't worry it's all good."

"Why don't you meet up with your friends then for the afternoon? You could invite them over here and watch some movies or you could play games. I can cook your favorite meal and some cake..", she started thinking how she could make her son a perfect afternoon with his friends. She always wanted to be that kind of Mum, the cool Mum who always gives the kids food.

"Mum..", he whispered and gulped.
"Which friends?", he sighed and let go of her. "I don't have any", and with that he turned his computer off and grabbed his school books. "But it's okay, I will do my homework now so I'll be ready when Dad comes home."

For a moment his mother was quiet, it was hard for her that her son had no one because honestly? All she saw in him was a beautiful and amazing young boy. She had no understanding for kids who didn't want to be friends with him.
But then she nodded, "If you need some help, I'm downstairs to prepare dinner", she said and left the room. The door not closing completely, as always. They had this rule for quite a long time now.

-

parkjimin🔥:
so how are we today :)

kookie🍪:
fuck off jimin
not today

parkjimin🔥:
ohoh bad mood ;)
so I heard you're having some pictures of your crush as a background? 🔥

kookie🍪:
yeah because you forced me to.
idek what his name is

parkjimin🔥:
do you live on another planet?
it's taehyung ;)

kookie🍪:
nice for taehyung then

parkjimin🔥:
so i put something in your locker.
wear it tomorrow 😘
if you don't, you know what will happen.

kookie🍪:
did i ever mention how much i hate you

parkjimin🔥:
several times but i really don't care :)

-

Completely frustrated he turned his phone off for today, he couldn't read any more shit like this. Park Jimin - he was basically the reason Jungkook hated school to death. This idiot always made it to destroy his day, every single day of the school year. And during summer break he even showed up at his house for no reason.
But at least Jungkook knew who the person was who threatened him - others had it worse.

He quickly finished his homework as he heard the front door opening, that must be his Dad. As fast as he could he put away his books and ran downstairs just to jump his father in his arms. "DADDYYY", he squeaked and gave him kisses on his cheek. "Woah boy you're getting too tall and heavy to jump on your old man like this", his Dad mumbled as he hugged his son softly.
As Jungkook let go of him again his Dad quickly leaned over to his wife, gave her a kiss and then looked back at his son. "So, how was school?", he asked and raised an eyebrow.
"It was okay. I got an A for my last homework", he told proudly and smiled all over his face.
"What a clever son I have", his father said and chuckled. "By the way I met your friend today", he suddenly said which automatically froze Jungkook's smile. Just like his mother's. They never told his father that Jungkook was alone in school because Jungkook begged his Mom not to tell her husband. The boy wanted to be a normal and a cool kid in his father's eyes because he admired him so much.
"Which friend?", Jungkook asked slowly.
"Jimin", this answer let Jungkook sigh loudly. "The fuck. Why?", when would Jimin finally stop annoying him - now even his father?

"Nothing much, his father was in a business meeting with me and as we got out there Jimin was there to bring his father some lunch. He's such a good kid. You should also bring me lunch some time", his father was joking and laughed but Jungkook simply shook his head.
"Nothing else?"

"Oh I invited him and his family over to dinner tomorrow since Jimin said he really wants to spend more time with you. And I wanted to make my son happy", for a moment Jungkook was about to cry but as he saw how expectingly his Dad looked at him he put on a huge smile. "Oh that's great Daddy", he hugged him again to thank him for it.

This would for sure be the worst day ever.

***