22

The next morning Jungkook had a lot of trouble getting up. His head felt like exploding after he definitely had too many drinks last night. "Jungkookie", his mother hummed as she knocked on the door. "It's time for school", she said and entered the room then just to see her son laying in bed as if he'd be almost dead.
"I can't go", he whined but she only crossed her arms. "Who decided to put Saturday classes?", he asked sadly as his mother opened the curtains so he had no choice but to wake up completely.
"It's only one class, plus that's life as a student", she said.
"Let's go now, I have to get a lot of stuff done today with the company." Jungkook nodded and got up from the bed. "What's going to happen to Dad's company?", he asked slowly.
"We'll probably sell it. It will bring us an extreme amount of money and I wouldn't have to work anymore at all", his mother gave Jungkook a weak smile but both of them didn't like this. Even though it would make them even richer than before, the fact that they lost Jungkook's father was worse.

Jungkook got dressed and his mother got confused when he put on his turtleneck sweaters and the nerd glasses. "You haven't worn stuff like this in a while", she said slowly. Would he go back to his old self? The one that wasn't partying but staying in his room all the time?

"Tae likes it better on me", he explained with a soft smile. "Tae-", his mother repeated. "He's a good boy", she patted her son's shoulder as they walked downstairs.
"You really like him, don't you?", she asked after a while. Jungkook couldn't hide his smile after that question. "Is it that obvious?", he asked quietly.

"Yes Darling, you look at him as if he'd bring heaven to you."
"Well he does...", Jungkook smirked, "In bed", he added quickly and jumped away from his mother before she would freak out.
"Jeon Jungkook!!!", she yelled out and her cheeks got red as hell.
"Are you two-", she covered her face while being completely done with those two.
"Hehe", Jungkook smirked again and put his lunch into his school bag. "You're too young!!", she cried out frustratedly which only caused Jungkook to laugh.
"It's fine I enjoy him a lot", he grinned. That's when she lost it, grabbed her car keys and pulled her son outside. Enough was enough, time for school.

-

"Guys can you shut the fuck up now? Please?", Taehyung inhaled deeply as he let his gaze wander through the filled hallways of school. Saturday classes sucked, especially after a party. "Nah, this topic is too funny to let go of it", another one of the football team said. "It's not, god. Just forget about it, I was hella drunk and it didn't meant a thing, jeez", Taehyung crossed his arms. It annoyed him a lot how everyone was teasing him for making out with Jungkook.

"Being drunk often reveals the hidden self", a girl mentioned who was busy clinging onto Yoongi's body. To Taehyung's surprise Yoongi didn't push her away and Jennie wasn't around yet. "There's no hidden self. I'm not gay or anything, I was drunk and Jungkook easy to have. Everyone tries the same sex once in a while man."
"So you don't like Jungkook at all?"
"No, for fuck's sake, I don't care about a nerdy kid like him."

Right when he said that the door next to them swung open and Jungkook walked in, hearing Taehyung's words loud and clearly.
As their eyes met both of them felt shivers running down their spine. Taehyung knew exactly that what he just said was unforgivable and Jungkook knew that he made a fool out of himself with wearing all those clothes again just because Tae liked him more in this. He probably just played him.

"Wow, thanks", Jungkook only said as he passed by the group Tae was standing with. For a moment Taehyung struggled with running after him or keeping up the facade. Of course he had to stay strong now, he couldn't risk losing his reputation in school. So he let the boy he was hopelessly in love with pass by and focused back on his friends.
"So I heard someone here got Lisa laid yesterday?", he then asked and completely changed back to his usual self. The cold-hearted one. Jungkook only shook his head as he saw that and walked away, looking for Lisa and Jennie.
"Yea, I did her well. She was screaming all night", a guy who was leaning on his locker said and a smirk covered his face. "Congratulations", Tae chuckled. "You're not going to be team captain tho, I'm focusing back on football now after that disgusting disaster yesterday, so", he explained but no one said something against it. They were fine with Tae being their captain.

-

"Honestly, he's an asshole", Jungkook mumbled while looking at Tae together with Lisa and Jennie. "Yeah- he is", the girls agreed. "Let's make it hard for him", Lisa mumbled while she was already making plans. "Hm? How?", Jungkook asked.

"Well, we'll show him what he's missing. From now on, you'll be the hottest, most wanted guy in school. Plus you're going to be close to him all the time. Let's see when that idiot breaks and gives up his attitude."
"Woah, why so mad?", Jennie asked amused.

"I fucking gave my virginity to a random stranger to help him and Kookie and the thank for it is acting as if it never happened? That's disrespectful. Towards Kookie and towards me", she pouted and when Tae was about to walk over to them Lisa quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him away.

"You'll also be hard to get, alright?", she said to Jungkook and he nodded.
"Means even if he makes a move, you'll brush him off."

"Alright then."