38

trigger warning: taelice

"Lisa?", Taehyung sobbed in his phone, he bought a new one after his father crashed the old one. Now she was his last hope, if she wouldn't take him in he had no choice but to go back to his family. "Tae?", Lisa asked, her own voice was cracky and seemed so weak. She was crying as well, obviously for quite a while now. "Can I come over?", he asked slowly while he wiped away his tears. Without Jungkook he had no reason at all, for nothing. "Yes, please", Lisa answered and then ended the call quickly. Taehyung sighed as he finished the joint he just started. He didn't take drugs since he got close to Jungkook but right now he felt like this was the only thing to relieve stress. His heart didn't stop aching and the thought of Jungkook hating him forever was killing him.

When he arrived at Lisa's house, she opened the door quickly because she already saw him arriving from her window. "Hurry", she whispered after glancing at the living room where her father sat. His hands covered his face and he was crying loudly, literally sobbing through tears. But Lisa didn't give a fuck on her father in such a condition, instead she simply pushed Taehyung upstairs towards her room.
She instantly gave him a bottle of whiskey and sat down on her bed, "Let's just get wasted", she mumbled. Taehyung was confused but he didn't hesitate, instead he starting drinking the liquid. "Why is your Dad crying?", Taehyung asked after a while. After all they were best friends, they should talk about what was going on in their heads. "Because I said I wish he was dead instead of Mom", Lisa said while biting her lips. "Wow-", Taehyung gulped at this. He didn't know Lisa could be like this, usually she was a literal sunshine that was loving and sweet to everyone. But apparently she was cold as ice to people who lost her trust. "He pisses me off Tae, he won't stop trying to make me forgive him, I just can't take him anymore. I want to be left alone, he's not Mom and he will never be", Lisa started crying again just by remembering her mother. It still hurt like hell that she lost the one woman she loved the most.
"Lisa..", Taehyung started slowly. "Maybe he really wants to change", Taehyung sighed deeply.
"He can't fucking change anything Taehyung! He wasn't there. I got bullied so bad back in middle school, I could've needed a father to tell me I'm beautiful and I'll find a way. I got hurt so fucking much, I could've fucking needed someone to wipe away my tears. It's so hard in our society class, Tae. You know exactly what I'm talking about, we always have to be perfect, we always get told to act in the best possible way. It's always about what others think or how the photo turns out, I really could've needed a father to tell me that I AM perfect, not only that I have to pretend I am. He was never there, now he doesn't have to come back into my life again. I don't need him, I got other people who are my safe place", she said and cried even more.

"Okay, okay, Lisa I get it", Taehyung said and walked towards her. "I understand", he whispered and stopped in front of her, holding her face lovingly with his hands while looking into the girl's huge puppy eyes. "You are perfect, you don't need a father to tell you that", he added and some small tears ran down his cheeks as well. "Don't ever let the world tell you otherwise."
Lisa couldn't help but cry even more at Taehyung's soft words. "I'm sorry for being so emotional lately", she whispered. Taehyung was busy wiping her tears away, but then smiled weakly. "Look at me", he said and made her look in his eyes. "I'm an emotional wrack myself lately. Look I've been crying for hours because of a fucking boy who doesn't want me anymore", he said softly.
"Let's just be weak and emotional together and once we leave this room we're back to normal", he added.

"Tell me what happened with Jungkook", Lisa suddenly whispered. They still were looking into each other's eyes and Taehyung held her face softly.
"He said he doesn't want to be with me because we don't make a good match and I bring only the bad for him", Taehyung said slowly. "Fuck, Lisa, I really had a thing for him, he made me actually want to go to class. He made me want to be good for once", he said as his tears rolled down again.

"Too bad you have the opposite effect on him, Tae", Lisa replied sadly and bit her lips.
They were quiet for some seconds and simply stared at each other.
"Maybe we'd make the better match", Taehyung suddenly said after quite a while.
"At least we're both fucked up", Lisa answered, but before they really realised what was happening, Taehyung already pressed his lips onto Lisa's and they melted into a kiss.

________________
do not get mad at me before reading the next chapter, thank you xD ❤