45

While they were talking about Jungkook the boys didn't even realise how the table slowly stopped speaking and started to listen to Taehyung's words. "oh my god", a guy from the football team giggled as he saw Taehyung being totally in love with that dork over there. "He's cute", Jin agreed with Taehyung, "A bit too young otherwise I'd smash him too", he smirked but got squeezed by Namjoon in his tighs for that. "No, he's all mine", Taehyung said quickly. "I will never let anyone touch my baby", he sighed desperately. "Oh and can you two stop touching each other in front of me, I'm jealous", he sighed heavily.

"Why don't you go over and touch him then?", Namjoon asked teasingly.
"Because he's hella mad at me", Taehyung complained bitterly. "Go apologize", Jin said and pushed Taehyung forwards but he still hesitated until a voice from someone of his tean interrupted the discussion with the words;

"Oh my god Taehyung EVERY single one of us knows you want to fuck his ass so get your own ass over there and make it happen", he shook his head over Tae and earned agreements from the whole table. "As long as you're the top we're fine with you being all into dicks", another boy added. Taehyung rolled his eyes and then got up to really walk over to Jungkook.

And so he did.

"Oh hello stranger, long time no see", Jungkook said sarcastically. Actually Taehyung kept on texting Jungkook all day, spammed him with photos and videos and sent him love letters through class. But he ended up being blocked on Kook's phone and the letters being thrown away without being read. "Kookie", Taehyung complained and crossed his arms before he started pouting. "I'm sorry for kissing Lisa, you know it meant nothing to me", he said and put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "And I hate this whole being apart thing, it's no fun Kookie", he grumbled and softly touched his chin. "Come on, I swear I will never leave your side again so no one can hurt you because of me", he literally tried everything but Jungkook simply laughed and shook his head.

"God, I love you so much Taehyung, it's incredible", he mumbled amused and winked at Taehyung. The older's heart skipped some beats at this and he was about to start screaming through the whole room that Jungkook loved him. But Jungkook wasn't done yet, "Still, you and me are over", he smiled bitterly. "Oh come on give me one valid reason for why we're over", Tae crossed his arms all over again.

"Well, I can name you thousands. You literally let me down everytime I gave you a chance, you're not willing to come out as gay and I'm definitely not your little secret anymore, plus there's a killer waiting for us to do mistakes, oh and not to forget, you fucking kissed Lisa!!"
Taehyung sighed heavily and looked down on the floor. "You gotta show me a bit more than just some apologies and your cute pouting face to make me rethink about this."

"Oh trust me, I can", Taehyung said full of himself while Jungkook stood up now as well and grabbed his lunch.

"So show me", he winked and Taehyung sighed once again. When did this guy become so cocky. Oh well he always was but today he knew exactly he was the one in control for once.
"I'll show you", Taehyung answered. "Great", Jungkook said as he leaned forwards to whisper into Tae's ear.
"I'm still wondering how it feels to have your dick up my ass", and with that he quickly walked away, leaving Tae with shivers running down his spine and his whole body tensing up.

*

"I HATE HIM", Taehyung felt like crying when he sat back down and let his head crash onto the table. "He really knows how to give you a hard time", Jin said and felt totally proud of Jungkook. This bottom knew how to drive his man insane. Jin himself was pretty good at this job.

"I need a plan", Taehyung sighed heavily and the others at the table simply laughed at him. "Seems like our master fuckboy gets fucked around with", Jimin grumbled and seemed even more pissed than he usually was when he was talking to Taehyung.
"Shut up", Tae said and was about to shoot him death glares when there wouldn't be a certain guy coming up to their table.

"Hey guys, did anyone see Jennie?", Jungkook asked while he fiddled out his nerdy glasses and was about to put them on while smirking at Tae. "She left with Yoongi a couple of minutes ago", Lisa replied and looked at Taehyung who was about to lose his guts over Jungkook with those glasses.
"Hey Kook", some dude of the football team cried out and started laughing over Tae. "You're the only one who looks hella fine in those glasses", this dude obviously flirted with Jungkook just to tease Tae but Jungkook only raised an eyebrow since he wasn't into flirting with someone else but Tae.

"Ah yes, Tae likes them too", he says and smiled at Taehyung cockily but Tae was already busy fiddling around with his pants because they got so tight all out of a sudden. Jungkook looking like this with that bratty attitude was too much, simply too much to handle.

Jungkook however left the cafeteria totally pleased emotionally now to go look for Jennie because he wanted to give her back some books she gave him a few days ago.