12

***

"This was the most awkward breakfast ever", Jungkook inhaled deeply as they finally walked onto school property. "uhh- yeah. Can we go in seperately? I mean, I wouldn't mind but I kinda destroyed your neck and-", Taehyung smiled helplessly.
"Yeah, sure I don't care about going in alone, I always do", Jungkook shrugged and walked past the older without hesitation.
"Wait you idiot-", Taehyung pulled him back and twirled him around at once. "I won't go to class anyways so give me one last kiss. No one sees us right now", Taehyung mumbled while looking down shyly.

"You only get another kiss if you go to class for the full 9 hours. And if you tell Lisa and Jennie that my style is pretty cool and you like my glasses."
Jungkook crossed his arms and Taehyung gasped at that comanding nerd in front of him.
"9 freakin' hours?! Are you crazy?", he breathed in and out deeply. "Well- that's what every normal student does everyday. Don't act like a baby", Jungkook was amused by his behavior.
"Your choice. If you're in class throughout the whole day you'll get a kiss afterwards."

"Not even now?!", Taehyung asked frustrated but Jungkook only shook his head. "Nope."

-

"OH WHAT THE HELL--", Lisa yelled out as soon as Jungkook stood in front of her with his neck clearly exposed. "Oh my-", she still was speechless and started touching the boy's neck. "ugh that must hurt as fuck", she mumbled before she looked at him worriedly.
"Who did this? Oh damn I'll never take you to a party again if they do stuff like this to my little babyboy", "It sounds gross when you call me babyboy"
"Shut up you're a baby and a boy so you're my babyboy. Since when do you think so dirty?!", she exclaimed and looked at Jungkook questioningly.
"I don't"
"You do."
"I just said it's gross when you call me babyboy. I'm almost 18, I'm basically a grown up", Jungkook raised an eyebrow and felt totally secure about his arguments.

"Hello my cute little babyboy", Taehyung's voice suddenly appeared behind Jungkook and made him flinch immediately. He didn't think that he would come any way close to him today after he wanted to go in separately.
"Hiii", Jungkook smiled brightly and looked at him with his huge innocent puppy eyes.

"Seriously", Lisa simply said as she heard how Taehyung called the younger. And Jungkook didn't give a fuck this time, he even smiled.
Jennie started laughing because this whole situation was hilarious and she was the only one who wasn't involved. "Yeah- see Lisa. Only his daddy can call him like this", she teased her best friend and cuddled her softly because Lisa seemed to be seriously annoyed by this. "At least we know now where those kissing marks come from", she sighed.

The boys were already deeply into their conversation while looking in each other's eyes and smiling widely. They didn't seem as if they would even realise that they stood in the hallways of their highschool. And that their expressions were quite obvious because they were basically undressing each other through their eyes. "So, let's go to class,huh?", Taehyung suggested and looked at the others.
"What the-", Lisa looked at her best friend irritated. "I'm out, I'll go and smoke some weed, since when are you going to class?", Lisa asked totally confused while Jungkook and Jennie grabbed their books from their lockers and waited for the others.
"He's forcing me", Taehyung pointed at Jungkook. "I won't get his ass without going to class."

"Wait wait wait. We said kisses, not ass."

"It's basically the same", Taehyung laughed and walked into class. Of course without his books or anything, at least the deal was his attendance there not his effort or attention.

*

It was the eight hour of the day as Taehyung opened his locker for the first time this day because Jungkook just decided to say if Taehyung wouldn't write down at least something in the last hour he wouldn't get kisses at all. So he simply got up in the middle of the lesson and went out to get his books-
But instead of his books there was a letter in his locker. Adressed with his name in capital letters.
Shivers ran down his spin as he opened the letter with shaking fingers, "What now", he sighed quietly.
This stupid game. They still didn't tell Jungkook the truth about it because sometimes they thought if they'd just ignored it's existence it would go away. But that never happened.

But in there wasn't just a letter, no in there were several photos.
Each of them showing Jungkook and him kissing each other, one time in the bedroom of the party. The next was in Jungkook's bedroom in the morning where even the younger's boner was visible. And the last one was of them in the morning walking onto school property with each other. 
The letter only said:

I'm always with you TaeTae, remember
From now on Jungkook is nothing to you or he'll be next 🔪
Don't tell him

Taehyung gulped down all the panic that crawled up his throat, shut his locker and ran out of the hallway. He needed a drink - now.

Leaving an all confused Jungkook behind who sat in class for the last hour wondering why Tae never came back.

***