14

"Your Dad called, Lisa."

Those words were the first Lisa heard as she got home after school ended. It was only 2pm but apparently her mother was already in the mood to destroy Lisa's whole day. "Why?", she asked while she gave their cleaning lady her school bag so she'd bring it into her room. Her mother was currently laying on the couch and had this weird face mask on which looked like thrown-up.
"Ugh what is this?", Lisa asked disgusted as she stood next to her Mom and looked down on her. "It's a green herbs mask."
"Ew", Lisa gulped and turned her gaze onto the TV and watched the News.
"So your father called today because he wants to meet up with you on Sunday for Brunch."
The girl gasped and laughed weakly then, "Well, I don't want to go", she shrugged and rolled her eyes. "He should have called 7 years ago when he left us."
Lisa's mother nodded understandingly, "You'll go anyways. Maybe he will come back to us one day, then you can't be the one who brushed him off." Lisa laughed again. "He won't come back to us Mom, he fucking LEFT us. 7 years ago."

With that Lisa turned around and walked over to the elevator. She was too lazy to take the stairs because she had her own apartment upstairs in their villa. Which was great because Lisa couldn't deal with her mother 24/7. Especially at nights when she brought home different rich men every time and let them fuck her. But Lisa's apartment was far enough to not hear anything, not like back then when she was still a kid and had to listen to her mother's screams all night.
Which was also the reason why Lisa wasn't into sex or relationships at all - she simply got traumatized as a kid.
"You're going anyways!!", her mother yelled after her. "Fine."

Lisa went upstairs and locked the door before she quickly changed her clothes into something comfy. At least a few hours of chilling she needed right now before she'd go out and pick up Tae who was probably totally fucked up by now when you look at his texts.
A quick glance to the clock was enough for Lisa to sigh heavily. At 3pm she would have to eat with her mother which sucked. She hated to eat with her because her mother watched her very closely when it comes to food. The reason for it was Lisa's eating disorder which also brought her into a clinic a year ago. Now she got better but still- there were times when she didn't eat for days or when she threw up after every meal. But this only happened when she felt too much burden.

Right when Lisa wanted to lay down she heard her phone ring and saw Jennie calling. Of course she picked up immediately, "Yo Jennie what's up", she joked and laughed softly. "I was thinking", Jennie started quickly.
"When I become Homecoming Queen I will have to go there with Yoongi. If you go with Taehyung then our Kookiebaby will be all alone", Jennie mumbled but Lisa laughed weakly. "Wow Jennie, it's three months until Homecoming", she sighed. Her best friend really had nothing else in mind.
"So what? The first dates are already settled. I think you should find a boyfriend this year."

"Yeah- I don't think so", Lisa answered while she turned on the TV just to see a report about a dead body which just got found.
"Jennie-", Lisa started as she realised where the body got found.
"I see-", Jennie answered because she apparently was seeing the News as well.

"No way"
"Oh my god"

*

Lisa and Jennie met up not even 20 minutes later and got into one taxi. "JEON GmbH", Lisa said to the driver but the man hesitated. "It's closed for the rest of the day", the man mumbled and gulped. "Because of personal circumstances."
Lisa rolled her eyes and gave the man two hundred $ in cash and said, "Drive there. Now."
The man was obviously buyable because he started driving immediately. "Okay Okay", he quickly said.

When they arrived there they saw the police all over the place and they restricted the whole area with crime scene bands. "We have to find Kook", Jennie said as she got out of the car just to ran into Taehyung and Yoongi's arms who were also here. "Did you see him?!", Jennie asked Tae but he only shrugged, "No not yet", Taehyung answered and kept looking for Jungkook.
"Guys-", a voice behind them appeared which made them all flinch. "Jimin, what the fuck are you doing here?", Yoongi asked and pushed the boy away. "You're probably the last person Jungkook wants to see right now."

"I just want to make sure he's okay", Jimin shot back and walked away from them, back to his parents who were also here.
Practically everyone was here who played an important role in this town.
Jennie's father was also walking around here while yelling into his phone.

The group started looking for Jungkook but he was no where to be found. Of course they all knew who that dead body belonged to even though the News didn't say names. "I will ask the police", Taehyung suddenly said and walked away from the group just to stop right next to a police officer. "Where's the family of the victim?", Taehyung asked straightforward. "Sorry we can't give personal information. They are under special police protection, you won't be able to reach them."
"I'm the victim's son's boyfriend", Taehyung suddenly said, "Now tell me or do I have to call my Dad?", he rolled his eyes and the police man sighed heavily. "How do you know who the victim is young man? We didn't do an official statement about it."

"Oh come on, it's not like something like this happens for the first time here. I know how it goes, so now tell me."

"What's your name?", the police guard asked. "Kim Taehyung, I'm the son of the richest man in this town", the boy crossed his arms.

"Alright, come on", the police officer sighed and walked into the building while showing Taehyung the way. He led him into a room which was far away from the actual crime scene but still in the builiding.
And there Jungkook sat. Surrounded by doctors, his mother and police men. Most of the doctors seemed to be mentalists which sent Taehyung shivers down his spin as he remembered Jungkook's scar.
"Kookie", he said slowly as the guard let him in the room. "This one says he's Jungkook's boyfriend. Is this true or should I take him away again?", the guard asked and hold Taehyung back so he couldn't run over to Jungkook.

"He's not my boyfriend-", Jungkook said quickly while wiping away his tears.
"But he can stay."