61

When Jungkook entered the hallways of their school the next morning he felt his heart drop down into his pants and his knees got weak instantly. "Oh no.. no no", he started whispering as he started to look around for Taehyung.
Someone obviously found it funny to print out Taehyung's nudes and glue them in huge poster format all over the halls.

Jungkook gulped as he saw the dick of his boyfriend basically printed everywhere and to be honest, for a second he had no idea how to react to this. He shouldn't have given them to Felix, he definitely shouldn't have. Probably he printed them out and posted them everywhere.

Students stood there and looked at the nudes shocked and with judging looks on their faces. When they saw Jungkook their expressions got even worse.

They knew, they knew Jungkook was probably the only one who received those pictures. "Where's Taehyung?", Jungkook asked once he arrived at the football teams usual meeting place where no Tae was in sight.
"He's in the men's room."
Some dude gave an actual answer which surprised Jungkook for a second but then he made his way over there quickly.

"Tae?", he asked slowly as he opened the door of the room. Just to walk in on a crying Taehyung, sitting on the floor and sobbing like a baby.
Jungkook kneeled down in front of him instantly and hugged him so softly. "What happened?", the younger asked worriedly. Even though he knew it exactly.

"They threatened me and gave me a choice to reveal my nudes or your past in a clinic for mental illnesses", Taehyung explained as he tried to wipe away his tears. "I couldn't..  I couldn't do that to you", he whispered.
"So I sent the nudes around school last night and when I got here in the morning someone printed them out and made them into posters", Taehyung was shaking and sobbing like crazy as Jungkook suddenly got hit by his heart aching a lot, he felt so bad for doing this to him. He never wanted to hurt his own boyfriend, all he wanted was to hurt the other popular kids at this school.

"I'm so sorry they gave you such a choice. But you should always protect yourself first Tae", Jungkook whispered. Tae shook his head immediately.

"No. You always come first", he answered and tried to pull Jungkook closer but the younger backed away and got up from the floor. "I can't", he quickly mumbled before he rushed out of the room.

***

There they were again ; the panik attacks and the voices in the boy's head. Those voices who knocked him down time after time and made him disgusted of himself. Jungkook finally reached the doors of the huge school, he pressed them open and ran outside to gasp for air.

"I can't do this", he whispered to himself as he sat down on a bench and started crying.

All he wanted right now was to disappear, to make it all stop. It hurt so bad to know he was the reason for Taehyung's pain. He didn't want that, he didn't want to be so hard on him. But there was this voice inside his head who needed constant approval of Taehyung's loyalty and his love. This voice felt the urge to threaten him all over again, to see how far he'd go for Jungkook's sake.

Jungkook didn't even realise how he started to scratch his arms, to pull on his scars and tried to pinch himself back to reality.

"Jungkook!!", a well-known girl's voice appeared behind his back when Jungkook got ripped out of his trance. "Call-my-doctor", he breathed out as he looked down on his arms where his old wounds were bleeding a little bit. Not much or in a dangerous way tho, but they were bleeding.

But the girl only raised an eyebrow as she saw his bleeding wounds. "No; you deserve it to be left alone in moments like this. Hopefully your own scars will kill you", she said, turned around walked away. "Psychopath", this was the last word she spit out as she left the boy to himself.

That's when Jungkook got up and started running along the street.

-and the end started coming..

24:00:00

_____________________________

as you probably realised this story is going to end soon, so enjoy the last 24 hours with that story 💕💞