32

"Lisa-", Jennie started slowly. She sat on her best friend's bed and watched her while looking through her wardrobe. "I have literally no dress I never had on before", Lisa completely ignored the fact that Jennie was about to say something. Instead she was about to lose her mind over this - how should she make a good appearance in a dress she had on before? "Lisa, listen to me", Jennie repeated herself and looked at her best friend daringly. Lisa turned around finally and raised an eyebrow, "What is it?", she asked, clearly pissed that Jennie wasted her precious time with some real talk.

"You know you don't have to go there, right? Everyone would understand if you're not ready yet", she mumbled slowly. Jennie was deeply worried about Lisa, since the day her mother died she was obviously in denial. The girl was barely seen alone, she always had Felix or Taehyung around, she went to class the whole day and she stuck her head in homework. It was as if she would do anything just to get her mind off what's really been going on. "I'm fine Jennie", she rolled her eyes and turned back to her wardrobe, focusing on the last row of dresses. Those were black; they would suit the circumstances.

"You don't look fine tho", Jennie said and got up from the bed before walking over to Lisa. Lisa froze in her spot and looked down on the floor. Something inside of her got angry at those few words which were only meant in a caring way. "Oh, really?", she asked before she turned around, tears filling up her eyes.

"Then I'm fucking sorry", she yelled at Jennie and ran over to her make up table, grabbing one of her powders and started powdering her face. "I will put more make up on then I guess", Lisa was about to snap. She grabbed some mascara and started working on her eyes with it, she also added eyeliner and some glitter.
"Is is better now?!", she yelled at Jennie again. Her best friend was frozen and simply stared at Lisa.
"Lisa-", she started but Lisa cut her off.

"No! No Jennie!", she cried out and walked over to her wardrobe and pulled out a short dress which would perfectly fit her tiny body shape. "Let me put it on, wait a second", she said, pulled off the clothes she had on and stood there in her black dessous.
"Just so you know, I even put pretty underwear on because that's what we do, right?", she yelled as she was about to put her dress on.
Finally she put her hair up and looked at Jennie through eyes filled with pain. "Is that what you expect me to look like? Like a princess?!", she said before the first tear left her eyes.

"I know I'm supposed to look fine, I'm supposed to act fine, I'm supposed to be fine. My mom died, so what! Everybody dies in this fucking town and I definitely can't wait for my turn", she whispered before she completely broke into tears, ruining all her make up. "Shit", she kicked against some shoes of hers which stood on the floor.

"I should be stronger like that!", she said as she looked into the mirror, seeing her reflection and cringing at herself.
"Lisa, you're not going anywhere today", Jennie finally found her speech back.
"Oh you'll see."
Lisa chuckled amused before she wiped her tears away and put her make up on freshly. This time with waterproof stuff.

*

There was this weird thing stuck in between his window and the frame. Jungkook went over just to pull out a small paper. Confused he looked what was written on it.

will you ever give up on trying to be something you're not? stay away from those people.
you don't fit in
you never will
just kill yourself, it'll be good for everyone
no one needs ya, not even your beloved taehyung 
xoxo

Jungkook gulped as he read those lines. This person must really hate him somehow. With a sigh he ripped the paper apart and threw it in the trash. "fuck yourself", he cursed while he walked over to the dresser to pull out a nice suit. "I'm so gonna show you that I fit in", he mumbled before undressing and putting on the suit. Then he took off his glasses and styled his hair. He let his bangs show some of his forehead which made him look ten times hotter and ten times less innocent.
Taehyung would love this. 

Jungkook was done with being scared of anyone, he would never back down. Not against some freak who tried to threaten people without showing his face.
"Mom, you ready?", he asked coldly as he watched his mother who stood in the kitchen, staring at the wall.
She was dressed up, looking like a rich woman, but there was this look on her face that showed Jungkook in the blink of an eye that she still wasn't fine with going to such events without her husband.
Of course they still missed him.

"How is Lisa doing?", she asked finally as she grabbed her purse and they made their way to the car. Their driver was already waiting and holding the door open for them.
"She's strong, she's doing okay", Jungkook answered before he got in and turned his head towards the window. Lisa went through the same he had to. 

And he still had no idea how to get over losing a beloved parent.

But oh well, gotta fake it until you make it.

Right?