19

***

Still the same night, just some hours later Taehyung woke up by his phone ringing in a weird ringtone that he for sure didn't choose.
"What the fuck-", he grumbled because that was for sure Lisa's work. So he put up his phone to see who called him but it was an unknown number.
There was also a new text message by that number which confused Taehyung even more. How could someone send him a message without letting him see the number? But what irritated him even more was what was written there.

unknown number:
i told you to stay away
xoxo 💕

and beneath those words there was a picture of Jungkook laying in the hospital bed with all his wounds ripped open, the bed covered in blood and the boy being asleep or unconscious.
When he wanted to throw away his phone there was another message coming in.

unknown number:
next time I'll cut deeper 💕

-

"Tae?", Lisa sighed heavily as she opened Taehyung's bedroom door. He was late to school so she came looking for him. You never know what happened once his father was here, so she wanted to make sure he was fine.
Taehyung was awake but he sat at the window and stared outside. "What?", he asked once he saw Lisa entering the room.
"I thought something might have happened so I came to make sure-", "Mind your own business", Taehyung hissed at her and got up from the chair he placed in front of the window. Then he quickly grabbed his bag so they could leave for school.

"Woah-", Lisa only grumbled before they left the house. Lisa quickly greeted Taehyung's parents but Tae didn't even gave them a single look. He hated both of them anyways.

When they arrived at school the usual daily life started all over again, they greeted plenty of people, held meaningless small-talks and talked about the newest gossip. Lisa had to brush off some guys who already started asking her for homecoming while Jennie had to make up for Yoongi who apparently snapped at a party last night.
Then there was Taehyung standing next to the football team while they were chatting about which girl to get laid this weekend, but all he could think about was Jungkook's smile and how good his lips felt. Everytime he seemed to drift off into this thought the picture he got sent got back into his mind and made him flinch. What did he do to him?
He should've simply stayed away.
Was Kookie okay by now?

"Hey Taehyung, how about we make a bet", one of the football-players said and tapped onto the boy's shoulders.
"hm?", he asked confused.
"Let's make a bet about who of our team gets Lisa laid this weekend", the guy chuckled and was proud of his idea.
"uh, she's way too hard to get guys", another dude answered back but Tae was already zooming out again.
"She probably won't fuck with any of us, she's probably having this rich ass sugardaddy showering her bitch ass with love  and attention", the guys started arguing about the chances to get Lisa laid. "I mean, that's even better if we bet about it. The one who gets the girl will be a true winner", the guy who started with this said and the others agreed.
"So what's the price?", one of them asked and Taehyung jumped back into the conversation.

"Isn't Lisa price enough?", he only asked and sighed but the boys only started laughing.
"Nah, it's not like we want to be her boyfriend. That hoe just has a nice body and a pretty face", Tae only inhaled deeply at those words and nodded, "Okay the winner gets elected to be the new football-captain", he offered.

"You'll win anyways, 'cause you're her best friend", one of the boys crossed his arms.
"So what? Then I'll keep my position as captain", Taehyung shrugged and tried to focus on the boys even though Jungkook didn't leave his head at all. Why couldn't the weekly bets about girls be about boys? It would be so much more fun.

"You always win, I think you should be excluded for this bet since Lisa would always pick you", one of them complained.
"Fine then, I wasn't planning on fucking her anyways."
"Why not? Everyone does"
"I'd rather talk to her all night than fuck her", he shot back and then shut his locker loudly before walking over to Lisa to put his arm around her.
"Eyo", he said and pinched her cheeks but Lisa only pushed his hands away. "yah-", she complained because she didn't like to be treated like this.
"What is it?", she then asked while she waved the girls away who stood next to her to talk about the outfits for this weekend's party.

"They are making bets about you, be careful", Taehyung only said and leaned against the locker.
"What exactly?", Lisa asked and sighed heavily. It's been like this forever.
"Who gets you laid first this weekend-"
"Cool then I'm gonna lose my virginity finally", she only said, her voice changing into an emotionless tone and her eyes sadden.
"Lisa-", Tae sighed. "You're better than that."

"Why don't they bet about having a date with me then? Why does it always have to be about my body?", she snapped and turned around to go to class. Leaving Taehyung standing there a bit confused and irritated.
"Oof Kookie I miss you", he said to himself and looked down on the floor before going to class. Actually he never went to class before on his own will. But what was there to do?
He would simply wait until someone would inform him if Jungkook was okay because Taehyung would never step a foot close to him again. It was way too dangerous. Jungkook could get hurt by this and that was the last thing Tae wanted.

***