40

"What the fuck is that", Jungkook blurted out as he saw a clear choking line surrounding Taehyung's neck. Someone obviously must have choked him before.
"Huh?", Taehyung asked confused. He stood there, leaned on his locker and was totally gone in his thoughts when Jungkook suddenly stood in front of him. "Had a good night?", Jungkook got so pissed at this and balled his fists. Of course he didn't think about the obvious, instead he thought Taehyung had some kinky sex with someone else.

"You know what? Fuck you", Jungkook said and stared at him madly.
"Since when are you talking to me again? You were pretty clear yesterday about the end of us", Taehyung shot back and sighed heavily.

"Tell me who fucked you", Jungkook didn't even react to Taehyung's words. "No one?", Taehyung replied. "Why do you think I would have been fucked?", the older was obviously confused since he had no idea about the mark the boy left.
"Didn't know you've got a choking kink", Jungkook mumbled and his eyes suddenly were filled with so much disappointment that it almost broke Taehyung's heart all over again. "Ugh Jungkook, I didn't fuck with anyone, I got into a fight while doing a deal", Taehyung explained quietly. "Don't tell anyone I'm dealing", he sighed and bit his lips. "So, who hurt you? Tell me!", Jungkook crossed his arms.
"It doesn't matter, he's dead now", Taehyung whispered and then covered Jungkook's mouth because he was about to start screaming. "Did you-", he asked with a cracking voice. Tae only nodded and sighed.

Jungkook quickly started looking around.

Lisa stood at her locker, eyes focused on a small paper in her hands. Jennie leaned next to her, blabbering about something unnecessary. Yoongi stood near the toilets with a bunch of football guys, Felix sat on the floor and worked on some homework and Jimin was reading something on his phone.
Everyone was here. So who got killed this time?

"Tell me the name", Jungkook demanded but right then Jimin looked up from his phone and Taehyung saw the tears literally bursting out of his eyes.
He knew.
"Taehyung!", Jungkook wanted Tae to speak up but the older didn't react, instead his eyes glued to Jimin and he felt sorry for the first time. Of course this dude meant something to Jimin, he always did. Even back then when Taehyung was Jimin's one and only. "Sorry", Tae mumbled, pushed Jungkook aside and walked over to Jimin but instead of being glad to have someone to talk to Jimin snapped the second he saw Taehyung and the look on his face.

"You did this", Jimin said angrily and grabbed Taehyung by his shirt. "Jimin, not here", Taehyung said slowly, glancing around to make sure no one saw what was going on. They still had to keep their facade up. "Fine then", Jimin said and let go of Taehyung, staring at him full of madness.

"It's been 3 years, get over it man", Jimin whispered. He had to force himself not to punch Taehyung right in the face. "How do you know?"

"There's only one person I know who has got a reason to kill Hoseok and there's only one person I know who killed before", Jimin said coldly. Taehyung rolled his eyes and sighed. "Who told you? That's what I mean", Taehyung really needed to know who knew.

Jimin only showed him a text message with a photo of the dead Hoseok, sent by anonymous. With a little message linked to it which said;

here's to the hoes who kiss taken girls-
tell him he gets what he deserves now

"Wow", Taehyung only said. "Nothing on it says that I did that", he crossed his arms.
Jimin raised an eyebrow and took out a photo of his locker which showed Lisa and Taehyung kissing each other. Taken from a camera which was obviously installed inside the room and recording the whole time.
"Shit", Taehyung said and with that he turned around and looked for Jungkook but he was nowhere in sight anymore.
"Shit, shit, shit", he repeated.

And when he was about to start running Felix stood in front of Taehyung, holding the picture in his hand and staring at Taehyung with a look on his face that could kill people in the blink of an eye. "Asshole", he said and then punched Taehyung right into his face.

Oh well, that's when the whole hallway started paying attention to what was going on which was even more problematic. Tae needed to find Jungkook - like right now. He needed to tell him before he found that photo.
"What was that for?", Taehyung asked Felix and tried his best not to freak out. The last thing he needed was someone making a huge deal out of a fight with some nerdy guy who got jealous. "For kissing my girl", Felix said and crossed his arms. "I will tell Jungkook", he said and when he was about to turn around and walked away, Taehyung grabbed Felix' arm and pulled him close.

"Do that and you saw Lisa for the last time", Taehyung threatened him and pushed him against a locker. "What the fuck Taehyung!", now Lisa's voice broke through the hallway which was filled with gossiping kids who watched Taehyung freaking out. "Leave him alone", Lisa yelled and was about to go in between them but Felix only sent her a death glare. "I'm fine Lisa, I don't need a girl to protect me", he yelled at her and then kicked Taehyung right between his legs.

Well, he shouldn't have done that because now he was the one who got grabbed in his hair just to get his head smacked back against the locker angrily.

By Yoongi.