41

Instead of thanking Yoongi, Taehyung grabbed the boy and pushed him down on the floor while grabbing him by his neck. "What the fuck is wrong with you for arranging a deal with that fucker?", he yelled at his best friend but Yoongi only coughed and rolled his eyes. "He paid good money for the deal", Yoongi grumbled. "Fuck you, you knew he's the last fucking person I wanna see on this earth, what a shitty friend you are", Taehyung let go of Yoongi and walked a few steps back.

"You're dead to me, all of you are", he yelled and then ran to the classroom where Jungkook was supposed to be at right now. He always went to the room early so he hopefully didn't saw the fucking photo yet.

But right when Taehyung pushed the door open he ran in on Jungkook standing there, holding the photo in his shaking hands and couldn't stop looking at it. "how could you-", he said quietly because he knew exactly who just entered the room.
"Kookie", Taehyung got soft in the blink of an eye and his eyes filled with tears.

He didn't give a fuck on Yoongi, or on Felix, not even on the fact that he killed someone. The one thing Taehyung cared about stood right in front of him and lost trust in him this very moment. "I thought you two are just friends?", he asked quietly and looked up, he was so disappointed in Tae and it was quite visible. "We are!", Tae said and grabbed Jungkook's hands. "It was a mistake, a stupid mistake. I was mad at you and felt lonely and she was there for me. But it didn't mean a thing Kookie, I swear. I like you, I like boys", he tried his best to convince the younger about this. "I love you and you kiss a girl just because I pushed you away once? Remember how many times you pushed me away already? Is that fair Tae?"

Well, he was right.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..", Taehyung looked down on the floor and closed his eyes to push back the tears which were about to make their way out of his eyes. "You pushed me away everytime we got close, you pushed me away even when I opened up to you and everything, but I never touched someone else, I didn't even think about it. You always get jealous over everyone Tae, you always push me away and when I push you away one fucking time you can't even wait 24 hours until you hook up with someone else? Wow, thanks", he said and then turned around.
"Don't walk away from me now Kookie, please", Taehyung begged as he grabbed his wrists. "It's enough for today Tae, you killed someone today and you hurt me once again, I think you should go home now, sleep and think about what this is all about. It's time for you to finally find out what you want because honestly, is it me or is it any girl? Do you want happiness or do you want to keep up your reputation? I don't want to talk to you until you know what you want."

And then he walked outside.

But oh well, he didn't got far because there was the police standing right in the hallway. They had Yoongi in handcuffs, along with Lisa, Jennie and Jimin. Now they started walking towards Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Y'all are under arrest for 24 hours as suspects of murder."

*

• Lisa's investigation •

"In which relationship were you to the victim?", the officer asked the girl who didn't even know why she was here.
"In none, we were friends some years ago but he pulled my friend through shit so we broke contact to him. Why am I a suspect? I didn't even knew he's back in town."

"Actually you're not exactly a suspect, but we have a suspect and we ask everyone who's close with him."
"So who's the suspect?", Lisa asked confused. "Kim Taehyung, we tracked his phone and he was at the place today where we found the dead body." "He was probably just out there for a walk, he always takes walks in the morning."
She crossed her arms and looked at the officer. Of course she knew it immediately that Taehyung did this but who would she be if she didn't cover her best friend?

"We heard he had some issues in school today as well with two kids."
"Oh well, that's my fault. I kissed him last night and my boyfriend found out", Lisa blushed a bit.
"So Taehyung was with you tonight? Why did he leave so early in the morning then?"

"As I said, he always goes for a walk in the morning."
"Alright, thank you", the officer smiled and bowed to the girl.
But instead of letting her go she got locked into a small room, they wouldn't let anyone go until they found proof to all of their innocence.

• Jimin's investigation •

"You were close to the victim, am I right?", the officer asked. Jimin sat there, eyes totally red and swollen because he was crying a lot. "Yeah", he nodded and wiped away his tears.  "He was kinda my only friend I had left", Jimin shrugged. No one of the others knew about him and Hoseok still being in touch with each other but why would he even tell. It's not that he owed it to anyone. "He had been killed during a drugdeal in the morning", the officer continued. "Did he ever sell drugs to you?", but Jimin immediately shook his head.
"No."
"But you two did drugs together once in a while, right?"
"Yea-", Jimin knew he wasn't allowed to lie to the police. "So when you do drugs, sometimes things happen out of your control. Did you two got into a fight?", the officer asked.

"Am I a suspect or what are you trying to tell me with that?", Jimin suddenly got pissed at all those questions. "No, no", the man sighed heavily.

"So, you also had a relationship with Taehyung a while ago, right?", the officer went back to his questions.
"Yes, but that's long gone."
"Why did you two broke up?"
"Why do I have to tell you about my love  life?", Jimim shot back instead of answering.

"Because your love life might be the reason for Hoseok's death."

This hit Jimin. "Well, we broke up because of Taehyung's dad. He didn't accept his son being gay and I wanted someone who can love me in public too", Jimin explained honestly. This really was the reason. "And Hoseok did love you publicly?", the officer askes back.
"No he didn't but it had other reasons."
"So Taehyung has a reason to be mad at Hoseok, right?"
Jimin sighed heavily. "No, he has another boy he likes now."
"Scars can be ripped open."

Jimin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.
"Do you know where Taehyung was last night?", he got asked next. "Yeah, hooking up with Lisa and cheating on his boyfriend", Jimin chuckled.
"Do you think he left early to kill Hoseok?"

"He didn't kill Hoseok", Jimin said immediately. "Taehyung would never kill someone."
"His phone got tracked at the same place where Hoseok died."

Jimin bit his lips and then pulled a phone out of his pocket.

"This one?", he asked and gave the police Taehyung's phone.