59

Jungkook started to laugh at what he just heard.

"Shit, you're smarter than I thought", he said amused and raised an eyebrow. "But why on earth would I get my own father and Lisa's mother killed? Or Jimin?", he asked softly. "Mhm, you killed Yoongi without hesitating, you're probably capable of anything." "Yeah, because Yoongi insulted me and is a fucking rapist. He deserved it." Taehyung's expression froze and he simply slapped Jungkook's cheek for this. "You may be my boyfriend but Yoongi was my best friend. Don't talk about him like that, you're lucky I didn't rip your head off for killing him. Why didn't you shoot this bastard instead? You could've ended it all several times by now but still, you're protecting someone!"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and chuckled again, he couldn't stay serious once he was under drugs. "Aw as if you'd rip my head off. You love me already too much to see the facts. Now get this stupid handcuffs off me I'm not in the mood anymore."

Taehyung only shook his head and threw a blanket over his naked boyfriend. "Nope, let's see how long this game keeps going on if you little shithead are captured."
Taehyung gave Jungkook a soft kiss on his forehead and then simply left the room.

"Great." Jungkook rolled his eyes and pouted for a while. "Tae I'm hungry-", he then yelled after a while. But Taehyung didn't come back.

*

"Where's Jungkook?", Lisa asked confused the next morning when they all met in school. "Staying home", Taehyung only said remembered how he gave his boyfriend some food and a nice blowjob in the morning just to leave him tied up in there then. "It's finals week-", Jennie threw in and crossed her arms. "You're such a bad influence on him!"
But Taehyung only smiled, "Well I'm here. I'm not the bad influence, all I do is helping him."

When he closed his locker some minutes later he got greeted by Felix' huge smile. "So where is Kookie?", he asked and raised an eyebrow. "I have absolutely no idea Felix", Taehyung said sarcastically. "Oh yeah sure, next time take his phone away when you tie him up. Just saying", and with that Felix turned around and smiled as he saw Jungkook entering the school as if nothing ever happened. "How-", Taehyung sighed heavily.
"I can't with you two."

Jungkook walked over to Tae and gave him a kiss on the forehead, "Damn, I loved that blowjob in the morning", he sighed with a pleased smile on his face which made Felix' smile drop immediately.
"Oh my god this is the most fucked up love triangle I ever saw." Suddenly a voice interrupted which they didnt hear in a long time. Namjoon joined them and stared at the three boys.
"I know right!!!!", Taehyung yelled out, ruffled his hair and totally lost it.

None of this shit right here made any sense to him.

"Guys-", Lisa suddenly interrupted all of this as she stared at her phone. "Seems like our break from what happened at Homecoming is over", she whispered as she bit her lips. She got sent a photo of a rope hanging down the ceiling of an old barn.

"this time i'll get the right bitch. xoxo"

Jungkook stared at the photo and then glanced at Felix but he only held his hands out to show him he wasn't sending texts at all. A little irritated he looked at Tae and raised an eyebrow. "Enough proof that it's not us?", he simply said and then made his way to class; walking the hallways with Felix.

"I still don't like your friends man-", Felix complained.
"And I still don't like you", Jungkook shot back. "Now do what I told you or your stupid game comes to an end soon, I swear to god."
Felix sighed heavily, "We'll stay friends after this, right?", he asked slightly insecure. "Depends on how many dead bodies I'll still have to explain to those idiots thanks to you." "Oh come on, I only killed one person!", Felix whined helplessly.

_____________
lalala it was too obvious by now lmao xD❤