62

"Kim Taehyung", the voice of his father gave Taehyung almost a heart attack. He just entered their house after he left school early when his father was already waiting for him. "The school's principal called", the old man said slowly and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Oh wow", Tae inhaled deeply before he sat down at dinner table. This was about to turn into a probably horrible conversation.
"Nudes? You send around nudes and then let them be postered everywhere?!", his father started yelling and balled his fists. Taehyung didn't dare to answer, he knew where this was leading to and he was hella scared already. He hadn't had a fight with his father in a long time but obviously nothing lasts forever; especially not peace with an old man.

"Who did this?", this was the next question that gave Taehyung a heart attack. "I don't know Dad", he said slowly. "It's easy to find out. Who did you send those pictures to in the first place?", he asked as he raised his eyebrow.

Jungkook.

He sent them to him.

Only to him.

"I sent them around school", Taehyung said, still covering for Jungkook. He was so sure that his boyfriend didn't leak them to this psyochpath who threatened him. Jungkook wouldn't do this to him.
"You did what?!", his father raised his hand and walked closer towards his son. "I sent them to everyone..", Taehyung whispered as tears filled his eyes.
"You're disgusting. Do you ever think about your family? Your reputation?! For god's sake, Taehyung, you have a huge weight on your shoulders, you're supposed to lead my business in some years, you gotta be the one having a clear past. You can't do those kind of mistakes. First you decide to be gay and in love with this Jungkook kid, which I even tolerated until now but now you risk it all with sending nudes around the town! Do you do this kind of stuff to stress your parents out?!", Taehyung breathed in deeply as he thought of a response to all of this.

"No, I don't Dad! Trust me, my reputation is everything to me! I had no fucking choice. You think you're so smart, you know it all but actually you have no idea what happens on a daily basis in this town, carried out on my goddamn shoulders. You act as if I'm still a kid without thinking straight while I never even got a choice of having a childhood because you took that from me! And now you've got the nerves to say I want to stress you out even though all I ever did was living up to your fucked up expectations?! Guess what, maybe I'll be a porn star now that my nudes are out. I'd love to see your reaction if your precious son makes money with porn-"

It took 20 more seconds until everything turned black and he felt nothing anymore.

***

"I can't breathe-", Jungkook kept coughing as he entered his room at home. His mother wasn't home, so the first thing he did was grabbing his phone.

He typed in Jimin's number and waited for him to pick up, not realising at all that Jimin was dead. He wouldn't pick up, not like he did before. Not like in summer a year ago.
"Oh come on", he yelled into his phone as he crawled under his blanket and tried to keep his hands away from his wrists.

"Fuck it", he cursed and threw his phone away, hitting the wall with it which made it splitter into a thousand pieces. A slight feeling of relief rushed through his body as he saw how destroyed it was.

"I'm done", he said as a smile creeped onto his lips and he reached out for a pen and paper. He'd explain it all now, he was sick of playing games, sick of his own mind playing tricks on him.
And that's when he started writing everything down, every little piece of the story because Jungkook knew it all...

Dear Taehyung;

it's time for you to know it all.. Let me start with how it all started; ..

20:00:00