21

uh- this contains smut, especially the second part-

Right when a boy was about to pull out his phone and film what was happening at the wall between the two boys, Lisa knew she had to do something.
Everyone else was watching, except for that guy who already started recording.
She sighed and walked over to him, grabbing his phone.

"Hey", she said and smiled at him, "You're in the footballteam, right?", she asked sweetly and played around with her hair in a seductive way. The boy completely forgot about his phone and nodded, "Yes, I am L-", but Lisa quickly put her finger on his lips.
"I don't care who you are", she only winked, grabbed his hand and dragged him back on the dance floor. "Jennie turn the music up", she told her best friend who was done with making out with her boyfriend and so she did turn up the music immediately.

"Guys, what's there to see, huh?", she said loudly and draw the attention to her, especially the ones of the boys.
"It's a party, let them have fun", she rolled her eyes before she put her hands on the boy's shoulders to use him as something to dance with. The guy was quiet and watched Lisa's moves which were extremely fluent and addictive to watch. She smirked at him in between and got closer with every move, driving the boy crazy slowly but surely.
And when she decided to get so close that their bodies met the guy gulped worriedly and looked down, wow, he had no control over himself.

Lisa sighed heavily; what a loser. Taehyung and Jungkook definitely had to give her a huge apology for what she was about to do.
"Let's move this to the bedroom huh?", she whispered into the boy's ear before leaving a small kiss on it.
He nodded immediately and so they made their way upstairs - watched by everyone.

When they arrived in one of the guestrooms she locked the door and pushed him into the bed.
"Give me your phone", she demanded and held out her hand.
"Why?", he asked confused.
"Well, you want to win this stupid bet, I want to save my friends from you shithead", she replied with a sweet smile.

He was silent for a moment, "So you didn't choose me because you like me the most?", he asked a bit insecure while covering the bulge that already formed itself in his pants.
"Oh come on, I'd never like someone like you, now let's get this over with."
He blushed but then gave her his phone. You take what you get, that's the saying right? That's all that went down in his head.

Lisa quickly deleted the video and got then on top of the random stranger.
"If you ever take pictures or videos of my friends again", she started before unzipping his pants and grabbing his dick, "Then your small dick is going to be chopped off", she smiled before pulling off her own shirt and leaving the boy speechless. He didn't even defend himself for what she just insulted him with, he simply stared at the girl clothed in some nice dessous. "holy-", he whispered which made her only sigh again.
She pushed him back into the bed and clapped her hands twice then. Jennie's house had those fancy lamps that reacted to clapping which finally found it's use because Lisa couldn't take this boy with the lights on.

She undressed him and herself completely before she quickly touched herself a bit so she would get turned on in any way. Then she sat down on the boys boner and started riding him.
In some way it was sad that her first time was like this, not romantic at all and that she didn't feel the slightest attraction towards him but on the other hand she helped Taehyung with it, so it was okay.
And she finally lost her virginity.

The guy was a moaning mess pretty quickly so she finished it with some hickeys as a proof for him which made him come way too early and she herself not at all.

"Wow, this was bad", she said and laughed bitterly before she got off his lap and started to put her clothes back on.

-

Meanwhile the tension between Taehyung and Jungkook was risen above each level, Taehyung had his hands on Jungkook's ass and pressed him against his own body while moving with him as if they were totally on it. The younger couldn't help it but moan out helplessly between the kisses and nearly begging for more. Tae's lips were like drugs to him, no, even better. They sent this feeling through his body which made him all flustered and horny at the same time.
But when Taehyung pulled back Jungkook whined sadly, "Taee-", he mumbled but Taehyung only smirked.
"Upstairs", he whispered and took his hand before pulling him with him to the stairs. Again- everyone saw them. They were like the highlight of this party.

When they found an empty room they made their way real quick onto the bed, Tae on top of Jungkook and Jungkook already being all whiny again. "Can we fuck??", he asked quietly but Taehyung shook his head.
"First of all, I'm not gonna fuck you after that show you just pulled downstairs", he said while rubbing his lower half against Jungkook's which made the boy moan out loudly.
"W-what show?", he asked confused.

"Talking to all those girls? Flirting in front of my eyes?", Taehyung only said before ripping Jungkook's shirt apart. "M-my shirt!!", Jungkook yelled out but Tae only laughed. "I want to have those turtleneck sweaters on you back. And the nerd glasses", he demanded before pulling down his pants.
"But Tae", Jungkook sighed helplessly when the older started caressing his dick.

"Secondly, I won't fuck you because you're way too precious to be fucked when we're drunk as hell. Once we do it, we'll be sober and remember every single detail", Taehyung whispered before leaning down and kissing Jungkook's lips.
"I want you to never forget about how I made your first time heaven on earth", he mumbled against the younger's lips.
Jungkook only moaned in response and gave in, the boy shut his eyes and and enjoyed Tae's kisses along his lips, his neck and then his exposed chest.
"God I miss those glasses", he sighed once again when he looked up to his own personal mess he just created out of Jungkook.

"mhh~ i-i'll wea- uh", Jungkook couldn't end his sentence because Taehyung took his dick in and started sucking it roughly. He didn't go soft at all and immediately hit Jungkook's weak spots. While doing that he stroke along his inner tighs until he reached his balls and massaged them lovingly.

Jungkook got so loud beneath him and Taehyung enjoyed it way too much to make him moan like this.
But not much later he suddenly felt Jungkook cumming right inside his mouth without any warning at all.
The younger was breathing heavily when he got off with a high-pitched moan.

He sounded like heaven-wow.

Tae gulped it all down and let go of Jungkook before he wanted to sit up, but oh well- Jungkook wasn't agreeing with Taehyung moving away from him.
"Mhmm kiss me-", Jungkook begged and Taehyung didn't have to think twice, instead he got back on top of Jungkook and kissed him passionately.

"You're mine", Tae whispered after they finished their kiss.
"Forever and always", Jungkook agreed and smiled happily but tiredly.