37

It was two days later when Jungkook was allowed to go home again. His mother and him got asked into a private talk with the doctor which pissed Taehyung off because he wasn't allowed to hear. "I'm the one person who loves him the most", were his words with which he tried to convince the doctor to let him be a part of this conversation but Jungkook only laughed and said that he didn't want Taehyung to be there.

Well, now he sat in a small room with his mother and this old man who was apparently still a doctor even though his medicine studies were probably from another century-, anyways they sat there and the doctor had this very serious expression on his face.
"Oh my god, stop looking like that. I didn't fucking try it again!", Jungkook rolled his eyes, it was obvious what the doctors thought again. They knew Jungkook by now because he had his times were he tried to take his life a bit too often. "Why would I kill myself right next to my boyfriend-", he chuckled to himself but earned a shocked expression by his mother. "Didn't you say you two aren't a couple?", she asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Does it matter?", Jungkook asked back and ruffled his hair. "We're no couple but he's still my boyfriend, what you're gonna do about that hm?", he asked cheekily.
"Can we focus on the problem here?", the doctor interrupted their talk.

"Jungkook, it doesn't matter if you ripped those scars open or if someone else did, if they ever get ripped open again there's no chance of saving them. Your skin is too damaged there, it wont heal and it can't be neated. You can't let that happen again, this would actually cause your death Jungkook", and with that his mother's expression got all serious too and she gulped. "Kookie-", she whispered with tears filling up her eyes. "We need to get you a safe place", she bit her lips. But Jungkook literally stopped thinking as he realised that he could actually die if anything like this would happen again.
What if this killer freak would be onto him again? Or what if Jungkook lost control over himself again? There were a million things that could possibly happen.

Plus, it meant that those disgusting scars would be there forever.

"I need to get out of here, I can't breath", Jungkook gasped for air while he got up and ran out of the room and also out of the hospital. He needed to breath fresh air, this was the only thing that could calm him down. Even though his mind got all fuzzy and dizzy when he moved too fast; he still was under strong pain killers which affected him a lot.

"Kook!", Taehyung yelled after him when he saw him passing by. Then he started following him until he found Jungkook outside, sitting on a bench. He sobbed like a baby and had his hands deeply grabbed into his hair. "Fuck Taehyung I'll die if those scars ever rip open again", he said without actually looking up.
"I'm so sorry", Taehyung said slowly and bit his lips. "God, I'm so sorry", he repeated.

"Why on earth are you sorry? It's not like you tried to kill me. That was myself", Jungkook said and crossed his arms. "This time it was someone else Kookie", Tae whispered. "Oh come on. I don't trust myself Tae, maybe it was myself. I wouldn't guarantee anything. I'm such a sick boy", Jungkook started crying all over again as he remembered all the times when he broke down thanks to his own weakness.
"It wasn't you, for fuck's sake Jungkook. I got threats about you all the time! They told me if I don't stay away from you they'll come for you", he explained finally the one reason why he never let Jungkook close.
But instead of being understanding Jungkook's expression froze. "And you-, wow", he shook his head and turned away. "You seriously went to my house after you knew something would happen if you do?", he asked quietly. "I had no place to go Kookie", Taehyung answered as his tears crawled up too. "That's no fucking reason to get me killed! Oh my god Taehyung", Jungkook didn't mean what he said, he didn't want to say all those things but they just blurted out. "Just go Tae, please go", Jungkook suddenly said and took some steps away.

"I'm not a part of you guys anyway. It's better if we stay away from each other. I don't want to be killed, I want it to at least let it be my decision when I end it", Jungkook sobbed because what he was saying broke his heart and it was the last thing he actually wanted.
But what was he supposed to do?

"Kookie please, I have no place to go", Taehyung begged and tried to wipe away his tears. He wanted to stay strong for Jungkook, he didn't want to let him see all those flaws and insecurities he was hiding so well every fucking day. "I'm sorry Tae", Jungkook said and stepped closer one last time. "We're no good for each other", he then said before he quickly gave Taehyung a kiss and turned away quickly without actually facing him again.

"Kookie, please you're all I have left", Taehyung tried another time but Jungkook shook his head. "Not right now. Give me some time, I can't be with you when I constantly have to fear someone who wants to see me dead."

____________