52

H O M E C O M I N G, PT 1

"Wow", Taehyung stared at Jungkook and couldn't hold in his huge boxy smile. "Oh my god you look so handsome", the older added and could feel his heart skip just by looking at his boyfriend. "I'm a way better match than any girl ever would", Jungkook chuckled and then intertwined their hands as they made their way in.

"Babe, are you okay?", Jennie asked Yoongi as she tried to put his tie in place. Yoongi freshly got out of the hospital but they decided to keep him in a seperate clinic because they found a lot of traces of drugs in his blood. But for homecoming they made an exception and let him out. Or well, after Jennie made a huge scene in the clinic and forced her father to call the owners and threaten them to close the whole building. So that's how they got here and made their way in.

"Oh you're really wearing white-", Felix chuckled amused as he saw Lisa standing there in a short white dress. "Look, I've got a rose for you", he said and gave it to Lisa with a sweet smile which almost got the girl in her knees. She couldn't deal with his cuteness because she knew he was faking it. Oh and this boy did fake so well.
Felix grabbed her hand and they also made their way in.

"Jiminiee~", Jin hummed as he ruffled Jimin's hair. Him and Namjoon had decided to bring Jimin to Homecoming with them after they found him crying in the bathroom some days ago. Jimin told them how he never got an answer by Kookie and how much that hurt him, so they couldn't help but take the small boy in.
And so the three boys also walked in.

*

"Ugh I hope we won", Jennie sighed. Their group of friends met at the bar and they stared at the stage. It was about time to release who won the homecoming king and queen title. Did Jennie and Yoongi made it? Or was it Namjoon and Jin?
Well, luckily they'd never know.

Jungkook was busy drinking beer after beer because he wanted to get drunk as soon as possible, just for the fun of it while Taehyung was busy filling water in all of his boyfriend's drinks so he wouldn't drink too much. "Babe, if you drink too much you spill secrets", Tae whispered. "You know all my secrets anyway", Jungkook said and winked at Taehyung. But the older only shook his head, "Except for your best kept secret."
"Oho by the way, where's Felix?", Jungkook spinned around and looked for Felix who was leaning against a wall and stared at Jungkook completely pissed. For whatever reasons.

"I'll be right back", Jungkook smiled and walked over to Felix even though his steps weren't that much straightforward anymore.
"Ugh", Felix said as he saw drunk Kookie stumbling towards him. "Youu've got a crush on meee", Jungkook smiled and tapped Felix' chin softly. "Cute", he added and put an arm around Felix.
"Leave me alone Kook, go fuck your boyfriend before he cheats on you again", Felix snapped and pulled out his phone and started typing on it. He was trying hard to focus on anything else but Jungkook. "Aw, you jealous of Tae?", Kook teased and ruffled Felix' hair.
"Jungkook I swear to god I'll kick your ass if you won't stop touching me."
"So you like it rough?", Jungkook kept on teasing but suddenly all the lights died and it got hella dark in the room.

For a moment everything filled with silence and Jungkook gulped slowly. "Oh shit", he said slowly and instinctly grabbed Felix' hand.
It took over a minute until the lights switched back on and on the huge screen where there should be written the queen and king's names, a huge thread took place instead.

"Let the games begin - xoxo"

Those were the only words written on it while it all got even more silent in the room.

Well, until;

something crashed down from above. Not something, someone.
Before the audience could realise what was happening they stared at the face of a dead body hanging down from the ceiling. With his throat ripped open and blood dripping out of it.
"oh my-", Jungkook hold in his breath as he realised that this was  none other than

..

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin hanging down there.

Dead.

"Wait", Jungkook was completely shook but one thing came to his mind immediately as he turned to Felix and every facial expression disappeared into a blank one.

"This does not fit my theory", he said and pointed on Felix while gulping. "Oh come on did you really think I was the killer?", Felix rolled his eyes and felt personally attacked. He still had Felix' hand like he had for the past few minutes. There was no way the boy could've done this.  No fucking way. And this fucked up Jungkook's whole mind.

"Where the fuck are my friends?", Jungkook turned around and tried to find his friends, leaving Felix all alone.
But there was no one in sight.