33

"Wow-", Jungkook's mouth fell open as he saw Taehyung entering the huge salon. What happened to that handsome face? It was covered in bruises and he had a black eye. Obviously he tried to cover it up with make up but it didn't work out how he planned. "What the fuck", Lisa joined in and stared at her best friend in shock.
Taehyung was walking between his parents, he wore a pretty suit in some cream colors and his hair was dyed into a soft blonde. He literally changed overnight, but Jungkook would bet that the new hair color was just a distraction from what was actually going on with his face. "I'm going to talk to him", Jungkook was about to walk straight towards Taehyung but Jennie held him back, "Don't", she said harshly and grabbed his wrist. "You are probably the reason why he looks like this, don't go to him while his father is around!", Jennie exclaimed and forced Jungkook to turn around. Taehyung wasn't even paying attention to anyone, he greeted the old people who gave him handshakes and smiled at them like the good son he was. His friends? Well, for now they weren't existent to him.

Lisa and the others stood at the buffet during the whole time. Jungkook's mother was busy with some other business people, Lisa's father still tried to find his place in all of this while Jennie's parents were the ones who threw the party - as usually. Parties like this were happening nearly every evening at the moment, but this also had reasons. Something was going on in this city and everyone knew it. But no one dared to speak it out; everyone seemed to be so afraid of this whole thing becoming real.

But it were facts; the rich people started to die recently, every single one of them being murdered through extreme violence.

Who would want this to be real though? 

-

Quite a while later Taehyung finally joined his friends at the bar and avoided looking at them, especially Jungkook. "Taehyung-", Jungkook started and crossed his arms. "Why do you look like shit today?", he asked and raised an eyebrow. Taehyung got so confused at this so he could only look at Kook dumbfounded. "Why do you look like a snack today?", he simply asked back instead of answering his question.
He knew this would be the way to distract Jungkook because he obviously dressed up to impress someone and usually that would be Taehyung. And the younger was a sucker for compliments, so Tae knew how to use the boy's weak spots.

Indeed, Jungkook got so flustered at this that he blushed and turned away. Well, shit. He promised himself to never fall for Tae's tricks again but here he was, blushing over something small like this. "I plan to hook up with some hot dude in here today, so I dressed up-", Jungkook suddenly said and smirked  as he looked back at Tae with a pleased smile. This was a perfect shot back.

"Hot dude means me?", Taehyung answered, smiling teasingly as well. But Jungkook only laughed, "Oh no Babe, not today. I'm not in the mood to be used and thrown away tomorrow."
And with that he walked away and joined a group with dudes in hot suits, leaving Taehyung dumbfounded once again.

*

The evening went over fast and sooner than he thought Taehyung found himself hanging over the bar after drinking some cocktails, he still stared at Jungkook who was busy flirting around with everything which had a dick. He did that on purpose, that's for sure.

"We're leaving", Taehyung's dad ripped him out of his thoughts, grabbing his arm harshly and dragging him with him. "You've been staring at this gay piece of shit for almost an hour", he scolded him. "What will the people think? What if someone took pictures?!", he kept on whispering all those harsh things but Taehyung still had only one thing in mind ; what if Kookie would really hook up with someone else?

They arrived home and as you can imagine it ended up in a pretty bad fight.
"What is it about this boy?! I thought we were over this phase in your life!", his father yelled at him as soon as the doors were shut and the curtains were closed. "It's not a fucking phase dad! It's me, it's my sexuality", Taehyung tried to defend himself, feeling tears coming up. It hurt; it hurt so bad to fight over this daily. Meanwhile Jungkook thought Tae didn't care at all; little did he know how much he was fighting for them.
"It's not a sexuality. It's a joke. This boy put thoughts in your head", he grabbed his son by his collar and threw him against the wall, making two photo frames crash down. "This boy got into your head, he makes you sick!"
"How comes that I felt the same towards boys since I met Jimin? It can't be Jungkook's fault", Taehyung would always try to defend Jungkook, so he even tried now.
"Dad, please", he begged as his father lifted up his fist. "I can't explain all those bruises", he started sobbing like a kid and looked at his father painfully. "Let me go. Me and Jungkook are nothing anyways, he moved on", "Moved on from what?! Did you two do-"

"No!!", Taehyung yelled out but it was too late, his father's fist crashed down on his face, making him scream in pain.
And also his mother screamed panicking as she ran over and tried to pull her husband away when Taehyung simply fell on his knees, his whole face covered in blood.

"What do you want you stupid slut?!", his father yelled, now attacking his wife. He pressed her against the kitchen counter and took out a knife which he held against her throat. "This is your disgusting piece of shit. You gave birth to it, I'm sick of taking care of him, I'm sick of spending money on him", he yelled before he pushed his wife away.
Taehyung was crying, he was screaming, "Help! Can someone help us", he yelled when he saw his mother falling down on the floor, still in shock.
"I'm sick of this family", the anger was clearly visible on the old man's face when he rushed out of the room and ran upstairs into Taehyung's room.

"No", Taehyung cried out as he got up and ran after him. But too late, when he arrived his father already crashed his phone along with his laptop. Then he started ripping out stuff from his wardrobe, his night table, from everywhere. Until he held a magazine in his hand and starred at it in disgust.

Great, he found the one drawer no one was supposed to open. "You-", he said irritated as he looked through the magazine which was filled with naked dudes. Taehyung didn't even buy this alone, Jimin and him bought this years ago when they wanted to try something. But in the drawer was more than that, Taehyung had a book in there with different positions for gays and he also had a little butt plug and handcuffs in it. Seriously, he didn't use all this stuff in ages but he always kept it because Jimin and him had memories with all this stuff-

"I will kill you", his father said as he looked through the stuff. "You are disgusting, you shouldn't be alive", he whispered before he started walking towards Taehyung.

But the boy started running the second he snapped out of trance. He ran downstairs and his mother held the door open for him. "I'm so sorry", she yelled after him but Taehyung was already running along the street; still limping and his clothes soaked in blood.