31

"Taehyung, would you come down for dinner?", Taehyung's mother yelled through the house to make her son come down for dinner. Taehyung was kinda drunk because he needed some drinks after this day ; somehow it really got to him how those two gay dudes walked in and were so proud to show off their boyfriend. Taehyung really felt the urge to show off Jungkook as well, he wanted everyone to know that he was his. Even though he wasn't.

He got up from his bed anyways and walked downstairs. His parents already sat at the table and their housewife was putting the dishes on the table. Tae quickly took his place and sat down, "How was your day my love?", his mother asked softly after he sat down and started eating quietly. "It was a day as usually", he simply answered. "Two gay dudes joined our school today and they did it so cool somehow", he sighed. His mother's face froze as he mentioned gay dudes. "What was cool about it?", she asked anyways. "They just didn't seem to care about anything else than each other-", Taehyung mumbled. "They were so proud, I really think it was hella cool", he said and  avoided to look at his father because he saw him balling his fists.
"There is nothing cool about it Taehyung, it's disgusting", his dad interrupted and his eyes darkened immediately. "It's not", Taehyung shot back. For the first time in forever he actually said something against his father. But it was unfair, those two boys really were cool and Taehyung admired them to be so self-confident.
"What did you say?", his father asked harshly. "Repeat."
"It's not disgusting Dad, it's admirable to be proud of who they are. I wish I'd be that strong as well-", that's when his father punched the table with his fist and stared at Tae madly. "You're not gay so no need to be strong", he reminded his son.

"Well, what if I was Dad? Would it seriously be so bad? Love goes beyond borders."
"Taehyung", he said one last time with a warning look on his face. "I'm warning you."
"I'm not saying I'm gay Dad. I'm just saying that it's okay to be in love with a boy if you're a boy yourself."
"It's not okay."
"Dad-", Taehyung mumbled and looked down. "Let's just switch the topic. I'm sorry I mentioned it", he gave in and tried not to look him in his eyes.
"It's this Jungkook guy right? He brings this side of you back up even though we worked so hard to get rid of it", Taehyung's father groaned. "It's him. Am I right?"
And Taehyung kept quiet.
Not much later his mother closed the curtains and sent the housewife home early with the words she rather not want to see what's happening in here.

*

"We need to talk", Yoongi said as he dragged Jennie by her wrist in the next empty classroom. They hadn't spoke for a week now and Yoongi was sick of it. "I miss you", he sighed and shut the door but Jennie only crossed her arms. "Do you?", she raised an eyebrow and tried not to start to cry all over again. She finally had the first day in a week when she didn't cry before school. "Yes, I do."
"So what do you want? Should I suck your dick and then walk out of here holding your hand and being all happy and smiling again as if we never fought? Don't worry I can pretend pretty well but tell me please if you want me to pretend that I'm happy with you or if you actually want to make me happy as my boyfriend."
Yoongi inhaled deeply and turned away for some minutes which confused Jennie even more. "Seriously-", she asked. "You can break up with me if that's what you want. I'll be fine", she suggested. "My parents will kill me if I break up with you. You know how our families business are connected", Yoongi grumbled.
"Is that why we're still together?", Jennie asked. Now tears really filled her eyes. "Is it about some fucking business?"
"Jennie", he mumbled and walked over to her after he turned around once again.

"A lot of things happened", he said slowly and patted her shoulders. "You've been with me for many years now, of course this is not about some business. You're the one person I actually care about. I love you and you should know that after-", Jennie interrupted him before he could finish his sentence, "I know you love me Yoongi. But are you still in love with me? Because it doesn't feel like it anymore."
"I am", he argued and looked down on his feet.

"You're not. Did you ever took a look at Lisa and this Felix guy who showed up some days ago? They really are so into each other, you can tell just by how they look at each other. Or if not them, then look at Taehyung and Jungkook, they are more than just whipped for each other. That's being in love Yoongi. All you do is looking at me with lust when you need someone to take away your pain and I'm sure as hell I can't be that person anymore."
"Is this the reason you seem so unhappy recently? I mean, I know the threads and the deaths all around town those are horrible things, I know your family is also something else but.. is it me that makes you unhappy?", he asked and suddenly his whole expression looked so guilty and broken.

And Jennie nodded slightly.

"I'm sorry Jennie", he said. "Do you want me to go?"
"No I just want you back. I want to be your girl again and not just your hoe", she sighed and some tears fell down her eyes. "I'm not my best self lately but I'm still me Yoongi. I wish you could still like me for who I am. You changed too and I still love you."

"I know and I still love you. I'm serious when I say I missed you a lot the past few days. I thought a lot and look at me, I'm sober as you can see. Give me one last chance Jennie, I'll be better."

And Jennie gave in and walked towards him to hug him softly.