extra-chapter ✨💕

I remember that I wrote this cuz someone asked me for taes reaction so uhm here's an extra chapter?? idk I found it in my drafts-

***

Jennie stepped forwards a little as Taehyung put down both of the letters he just read. He was confused, well who wouldn't be.
He opened his mouth, was about to say something but shut it as he realised he didn't even knew what to say.
So basically Jungkook knew it all along that Tae killed his father, he knew it and he never said a word. He could've taken revenge but he didn't.

"He knew it was me-", he started slowly but Jennie quickly put her hand on the boy's wide shoulders. "He knew it wasn't your intention Tae", with a sigh she patted along his back and he turned fully towards her. "He's dead because he thought he couldn't tell me all of that", Taehyung hummed and gulped down this real bad feeling that crawled up inside of him. "Aren't you mad at him?", the girl asked a little concerned. His reaction was calm - too fucking calm.

"Well, are you?", he asked instead of giving a proper answer. "Me?", Jennie asked confused. "He literally wrote in those letters that he gives a fuck about you and the others-", Tae mumbled.
"Guess we deserve that", Jennie said in a small voice and looked down on the floor. "Can't blame him for hating me if I do it myself too", she shrugged and Tae nodded.
"We're real shitty people, i get where he was coming from", the boy said as he thought about all these moments when he saw Jungkook smiling and playing around with Jennie and Lisa, obviously all of it was fake. God, this dude was hella good at faking.

"Are we gonna be mad at Lisa?", Jennie asked now, giving Taehyung the choice. "Nah", Tae said.
"I'm done", he added to it, feeling more numb than ever.

When his father hit him, his parents yelled at him or girls tried to get him in bed, he never felt numb. Sometimes he got sad because all Taehyung ever wanted was a little love, but he never felt numb.

But he literally didn't feel a single shit since the moment the doctors told them that they lost Jungkook. He wouldn't come back, he'd never ever see his bunny smile again or the way he blushed whenever Tae gave him cringey compliments. He'd never be cuddled up next to him in bed or hold his hand while walking.
All of this was gone and with this young boy a part of Taehyung died as well.

"Done with what?", Jennie asked, clearly worried. They just lost someone to suicide and she was about to go crazy if Tae would be next. "Done with hating on anyone", he said slowly. "Same", Jennie mumbled. "I kinda wanna change schools to be honest, maybe even moving to another town. Boarding school maybe", she suddenly started blabbering and Tae looked at her irritated but then gave her a weak smile. "Why?", he asked, but deep inside he knew the answer.

"There's nothing holding us here anymore", both of them said out of one mouth and smiled sadly at each other.

And that's how they left this fucked up place, switched to a boarding school in.. uhh- Switzerland and lived there happily ever after.

And if they didn't die they might still be alive nowadays.

t h e   e n d ❤