65

"Jennie! What are you doing here?", Lisa asked as she found Jennie sitting on the stairs on the first floor with her history stuff in front of her. "Homework-", she answered a little confused. What else would she be doing at school in the afternoon?
"Didn't know you're back at school", Lisa said which made Jennie even more irritated. She only took a few days off but she was back for a while already.

Something was off with Lisa.

"Why are you two here? It's not like you care about your grades."
She raised an eyebrow and glanced at Taehyung who was looking around nervously. "Looking for my boyfriend", he mumbled and balled his fists anxiously.
"Did you see him here?", he asked with hope sparkling in his eyes.

But Jennie only shook her head. "No, he wasn't in class since the second period today", she answered and suddenly started to worry.
She looked at Lisa again who was fiddling through her bangs now and got more and more nervous. "Are you alright?", she asked the girl carefully.
"Sure, I'm just worried about Kook."

Tae put his arms behind his head and groaned out in frustration, "I'll go and see if he's home by now. I have a real bad feeling-", he mumbled but Lisa was quicker, "He's not home for sure Tae! He must be somewhere here, let's look around."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him on another floor to take a look there.
Why did it have to be so hard to keep him away from finding Jungkook in time?

***

"Something is wrong here", Jennie told herself as she packed her things away, got up and left school immediately. She ignored the fact that she still hadn't finished her homework and would miss the last period, but she knew her best friend. And Lisa was playing some game she rather didn't wanted to know what it was about.

But she knew for a fact that something was up with Kookie and she didn't want Tae to find him at home.

So she made her way to Jungkook's house and rang the bell. But no one was opening the door so she tried to open the door herself and it wasn't even locked so she had it easy to walk in.
"Jungkook, I swear to god, if you did something crazy-", she sighed as she walked upstairs.

Just to have to stop in front of the next door - this time a locked one.
The one to Jungkook's bedroom.

"Kookie? Are you in there? Are you alright?", she asked worried but there was no answer.
"Jungkook!", she cried out again but there was nothing. That's how she decided to break the door. Fuck it if his parents would rip her head off, he must be in there and if he wasn't answering it must be bad. Real bad.

So she kneeled down and took out a pin which hold back her hair, god bless her being a girl who always had her hair styled and never missed out those small bobby pins. They could literally be lifesavers.
She used it to unlock the door which she luckily was almost a professional in.
In a town like this with sick ass parents you had to learn those tricks because you got locked into rooms a lot if you don't behave the right way.

But the moment she opened the door, she instantly wished she didn't.

***

Lisa and Taehyung however were walking along the floor of the school's hallway as they suddenly saw a group of policemen in front of a storage room.
"Oh shit-", Lisa breathed out.

She thought she had more time to get rid of Felix' dead body.
"What the-", Tae flinched and ran over there because for the blink of an eye he thought it must be Kookie.
But it wasn't, it was Felix.

He didnt feel bad for the fact that he was relieved over this death. "Deserved", he whispered and chuckled to himself as he turned around and looked at Lisa's face which was white as she herself died some minutes ago. "Are you alright?", he asked confused but Lisa only shook her head.

"I really have to get out of here, like, right now."
And Taehyung understood.
Instantly he grabbed her hand and pulled her outside, he didn't even ask why or judged her for what she had done. It was normal by now, they all did mistakes.

"Well-", he started as they were outside.
"Leaves four alive, makes three dead ones."
But Lisa shook her head, "Soon to be three alive, four dead", she corrected Taehyung as she pulled out Felix' phone and gave it to Taehyung.

"I think I did a terrible mistake-", she whispered.
And it took a while until Taehyung understood that Felix was the one sending messages and that Lisa killed him and took the phone. "You--", he started as he realised that she knew something was up with Jungkook.
"I think he's about to kill himself Tae", she whispered.
Every possible expression left Tae's face and he gulped as he felt panic overwhelming him. "RUN", she yelled at him because he didn't move or anything.

But right then the phone of Taehyung rang and he took it without saying a word.
"Tae", Jennie was sobbing on the other side of the call.

"I am so so sorry"

06:00:00