23

"I probably won't go to homecoming", Lisa complained as she laid her head down on the table. Jennie and Lisa were busy giving out stickers and sweets for the election to get some votes for Jennie - even though everyone would vote for her anyways.
"Why not? It's the most important night of the whole year", Jennie mumbled while focusing on the students passing by and handing them little packages when they approached the girls.
"I have no date and I won't go with Taehyung", she sighed heavily.
"Then go with Jungkook", Jennie replied and gave her a quick look. "It's not like you have to hook up with your date."

"Ew, no. Jungkook and I could go there as friends but if I get myself a date I want someone who does all that cute shit with me. Like picking me up from home, taking photos in front of the house and promise my parents to get me home by midnight."
Right this moment Jungkook sat down on the table and earned a pissed groan by Jennie because he sat on all her stickers.
"I would bring you home by midnight tho-", he joked because he heard the conversation. Jungkook was a little stalker sometimes so he was always up to date.

"Yeah because you have no intention of hooking up with me because you're gay as fuck." Lisa pouted and looked at the boy frustrated.
"Well I never tried girls so, so who knows-", Jungkook smirked but then got pushed off the table by Jennie.
"Put your gay ass on a chair or something, not on my stickers!", she complained and put them back in order.

"Ew Jungkook. Gross. I wouldn't date you even if you'd be straight", Lisa rolled her eyes.
"Good, because you're not my type as well. Oh and I prefer dicks", Jungkook put an innocent smile on which gave Lisa kinda the vibe to punch him.
"Exactly - as I said. Idiot."
"Pft, you're an idiot yourself", Jungkook shot back and they started a staring contest.

"Who's your type then?", Jungkook then asked curiously. "I can look for a nice boy, I like looking at guys-", he offered but this time he earned two punches, one by Lisa and one by Jennie.
"I won't get myself a guy who's considered hot by you." Lisa shook her head quickly.

"Rude. Tae is hot, right?", he raised an eyebrow. "Yeah- but everyone thinks he's hot. So that doesn't make your taste any special."
Jungkook inhaled deeply.
"Why am I not your type. That's unfair, I'm the hottest, even Taehyung is gay for me."

"He's gay in general Jungkook", Jennie threw in and then waved some students over. She obviously had enough of their best friend's conversations. "I'm trying to get my votes up, could you fight somewhere else?", she asked them nicely but only earned two death stares.

-

Some periods passed and by now it was 1pm- time for lunch break.
Jungkook was already done with his nerves for this day, literally everyone in that goddamn school teased him for making out that much with Taehyung. Luckily no one joked about them, but there were so many teasing comments like, "Got some big dick last night?" or "Bet Taehyung fucks you better than the girls he usually does."
The boy tried to ignore them all and simply gave them weak smiles. He wasn't used to all of this attention yet, before he was no one and suddenly everyone knew him and wanted to talk to him.

Except for Taehyung, he even changed the sides of the hallway to not get close to Jungkook at all, he gave him not a single gaze and whenever Jungkook talked in class, Taehyung seemed to zoom out completely. But in some way Jungkook understood what was going on, Taehyung wasn't comfortable with his sexuality yet and what he did yesterday was done out of pure jealousy. Tae wasn't thinking when he pushed Jungkook against the wall and he still wasn't thinking when they made out or left for the bedroom.
He was driven by emotions and especially when someone is drunk, they aren't as clear about their actions as if they'd be sober. And to make one thing clear - Taehyung would have never kissed Jungkook in front of everyone. He was too scared for such a thing.

-

Taehyung sat at the same table as Jungkook while lunch, but he chose a spot on the other side of the table, as far away as possible from Jungkook.
Sadly he couldn't get out of the younger's way anymore since he was part of the popular kids now. Lisa and Jennie did a good job with integrating him.
So that was also the reason why Taehyung chose the spot next to Jimin instead of the one next to Jungkook.
"Trouble in paradise?", Jimin teased while he put his hand on Taehyung's thigh underneath the table. With a sigh Taehyung turned his head to Jimin. "None of your business, now get your hands off."
He pushed the older's hands away and sighed heavily. Then his eyes were back on Jungkook, he seemed so happy today. He was all smiley and cheery with Lisa and they kept playing some game on their phones while Jennie kept clapping her hands whenever Lisa was about to win.

Jungkook looked so cute when his eyes lightened up and he showed his bunny teeth. This boy was the cutest - for real.
Even though he lost his Dad only a short time ago, even though he tried to kill himself last week, even though he nearly got killed some days ago, even though life was giving him a hard time - he was still smiling. Jungkook truly was a strong person and he already was so damn well at this faking-game everyone was playing here. Not a single person at this table would consider him suicidal or depressed. Not even Lisa and Jennie although they were the closest friends he had. The only person who knew about it was Taehyung himself, and he couldn't do a thing about it.

It would ruin them, both of them, if he did.