36

10am, Taehyung woke up by a weird smell that reached his nose. It smelled like blood, like fresh blood dripping out of-

Taehyung's eyes snapped open and he started screaming the second he saw Jungkook laying besides him. His wrists were cut open, the whole matress covered in blood, the boy unconscious and obviously losing blood for hours. "No, no, no", Taehyung started crying instantly, the door got ripped open and Jungkook's mother ran in. But she stopped in shock as soon as she saw what happened here. "No, my dear baby", she started crying as she ran over to her kid. She broke down next to Jungkook's bed and grabbed a tshirt to wrap it around Jungkook's bleeding wrists. "Call the ambulance!", she yelled at Taehyung. He immediately did what she said even though he could barely speak. "Why didn't you do anything-", the woman cried like crazy while she kissed Jungkook's cheeks and tried to bring him back but there was no chance.

He was barely breathing anymore and his body temperature already heated up and made him suffer in fever thanks to the blood loss he just had to go through. "You should've stopped him!", she yelled at Taehyung as she buried her face in her son's chest. "You've been right next to him", she couldn't help but blame Taehyung for it. She was tired of blaming herself for not being there enough even though she did everything she could.
Maybe Jungkook really didn't want to live. Maybe there was no way of saving him.

Taehyung had nothing to say instead he tried to stop the bleeding on the other arm, until his eyes suddenly catched something which was cut into his arm. ' t o l d  y a ' was cut in there. "Mrs Jeon", Tae started slowly.

"I don't think Jungkook did that to himself", he whispered and pointed on the cuts.
Before they could react more the bell rang and she jumped out to let the ambulance in.

***

It took Jungkook literally 24 hours until he opened his eyes again. He laid in the hospital, connected to blood spenders with the most painful headache he ever experienced. Taehyung didn't leave his side for once, not even to go to the toilet. Whenever he did that he forced Lisa and Felix to pay attention to him or he let Jungkook's mother stay until he was back. Jennie was busy bringing Taehyung coffee and food once in a while and buying flowers to decorate Jungkook's room.

"Well, shit I missed the hospital already", suddenly the cracky voice of Jungkook appeared which made Taehyung snap out of his sleepiness. "KOOKIE", he yelled out and jumped over to him. "Finally", he sighed and didn't hesitate but press his lips on Jungkook's.

Even though Jungkook's mum was in here, Lisa, Jennie, Yoongi and also Felix. They all sat here because they tried to work out who was behind all of this. No solutions found yet tho-

"Woah", Jungkook breathed out after Taehyung let go of the kiss and smiled happily. "Ugh", Yoongi commented on this. "Didn't know you're gay", he said amused.
"Mhm", Taehyung didn't give a single fuck instead he crawled into Jungkook's bed and started kissing the boy's cheeks and his lips, even his nose and his ears.

Taehyung never felt so relieved in his life like right this very moment when Jungkook opened his eyes once again.
Sometimes you only realise what you've got when you almost lost it.

"Look at him, I never get showered with so much love and affection by him, I should almost die more often", Jungkook joked. But he was the only joking person in here, no one found that funny at all.

"If I ever find out who did that to you, I will fucking rip this person's head off, I'm not even kidding", Taehyung said before he snuggled even closer to Jungkook.
Lisa and Jennie shared a glance and chuckled over Taehyung, he was so in love with this boy, from now on they'd never believe him otherwise.
"Well, I think I'll go now", Felix mumbled, bowed to the others and left the room then.

"Yeah, me too. My Dad is about to pick me up", Lisa said. It was already pretty late and she had school tomorrow. Taehyung wouldn't go there anyways because he wouldn't leave Jungkook's side again.