27

The sound of her alarm clock ripped Lisa out of her dreams and made her groan in frustration. She had such a good dream about Felix and herself while doing certain things- She could even still feel his touch on her skin when she opened her eyes and touched her neck tiredly. Why did this dream had to end?
"Oof", she sighed heavily and took a look at the clock. Half past 6, it was time for school. Of course she wouldn't go to classes at all but Jennie still needed a shoulder to cry on since her fight with Yoongi yesterday.

Right when she was about to put her feet on the floor she heard her phone make the cute little noise of Jennie when she was giggling. Yeah- that was her ringtone.
Quickly she snatched her phone and opened up the message.

Felix:
Good morning sweetie 🐥
Hope you slept well, just wanted to say Sorry for running away yesterday.
Hope you'll have a great day, can't wait to see you in school! 💚

Lisa just felt her heart skip a beat when she locked her phone again and smiled brightly

Lisa just felt her heart skip a beat when she locked her phone again and smiled brightly. Felix was the cutest person she ever met.
How did she deserve him in any way?
When she was about to screenshot this and send it to Jennie she got another message.

Taehyung:
yo get your bitch ass up, I'm picking you up in 20 minutes

Lisa rolled her eyes, Taehyung was the living proof of how not to text someone in the morning while Felix had the skills.
One day her mother would realise that as well, for sure.

However, she quickly got dressed and put some make up on while was wondering why her mother didn't wake her up yet -well she was probably still mad at Lisa for her behavior at the gala.
Anyways, as soon as she was ready she walked downstairs and hummed a melody of a song she listened to a lot. "Muuum I'm sorry~", she sang when she entered the kitchen.

But instead of seeing her mother like every morning with a coffee and the newspapers in her hand, she got probably the worst view she could've ever imagined. Her heart dropped, her knees weakened and one second later she crashed down on the floor and started screaming and crying like crazy.

"No, No, No, No Mum, no, no", she cried and slapped her mother's face. She laid on the floor surrounded by a huge puddle of blood, her throat cut open and her eyes widened.

Dead.

"MOM WAKE UP", Lisa screamed and kept on shaking her mother while she fiddled out her phone to call 911. "Mom, please, Mom", she begged and let her head fall down on her mother's chest which wasn't moving anymore at all. She was already cold like a corpse so she was obviously dead for quite a while now.
"Mom-", Lisa sobbed and started shaking her again. "Come on, this isn't funny, wake up", she slapped her cheek again before she collapsed on top of her mother.
"You'll be fine, you'll be okay, the doctors gonna help you", she promised more to herself than to her mother while she called the hospital. She wasn't able to speak clearly but at least they understood what Lisa found here and got on their way.
"Mom I'm so sorry", she whispered through her tears.

-

Not even 10 minutes later Taehyung opened the door because he had keys to Lisa's house since he slept there all the time. But what he saw on the kitchen floor got him on his knees as well as he arrived next to Lisa. Immediately he put his arms around the shaking and crying girl and pulled her as close as possible. "oh my-", he gulped while looking at the throat. Murder. Again.
Lisa couldn't even react, she was still screaming and crying like she'd lost her mind while Taehyung couldn't do anything but hold her tightly. "I'm so sorry", he whispered into her ears and stroke through the girl's hair carefully.

Then the door which was still open got pushed opened because the emergency doctors arrived. They ran in and quickly realised what must have happened here. One of them took the two kids and turned them away while the other checked if the woman was completely dead already.
Which she was.
With a sigh he turned to the kids, "It's too late. I'm sorry", he said and then they started putting the woman on a litter and brought her away.
"Oh jesus", Taehyung whispered, still holding Lisa close. The girl didn't calm down at all, she kept on crying and crying.
"I'm so sorry Mum", Lisa sobbed when she saw her mother got taken away from her.

So they kept standing like this for quite a while, one doctor stayed inside with them and looked at them worriedly. "Is there anyone else here for you? Any family in town?", the doctor asked but Lisa shook her head. Taehyung responded for her, "She's all alone here but I'll take her home to my place. It's fine, just go."
The doctor nodded and quickly gave Lisa a soft hug, "We'll come back at you." With those words he left and Lisa broke down on her knees once again, dragging Tae with her.

"This is all our fault Tae", Lisa whispered.
"First Yoongi's brother, then Jungkook's dad, now my mother. Who's next? Seriously? What did we do to this fucking X- person?", she got her voice back and the sadness suddenly turned into anger.
"He's taking everything away from us!!", she yelled out and tried to wipe her tears away but there were always new ones to come.

"I know Lisa, I know", Taehyung said and looked down. "We have to find out who that is and what he wants from us. That's a dangerous person, it's a murderer of innocent people. Why doesn't he just kill one of us?", Lisa only shrugged. "It's more fun to break us probably."