48

"Jimin? What are you doing here?", Jungkook asked completely confused as he saw Jimin standing there, out of his breath and biting his lips nervously. He didn't really know how to start this; but he was sure he would say it now.
"I'm in love with you and I want you to be my Homecoming Date", Jimin blurted out and avoided looking at Jungkook. The younger didn't believe any word he heard, instead he started laughing and shook his head. "Is that a prank?", he asked and ruffled Jimin's hair. "No it's not, dumbass", Jimin rolled his eyes. Jungkook smirked and squeezed Jimin's cheeks. "I'm like a hundred percent sure that you'd not wanna go out with me, we're not in a fanfiction where the bully falls for his victim", Jungkook mumbled but Jimin only inhaled deeply. Seriously, all he wanted was to confess his feelings but Jungkook really gave him a hard time.

"Alright, shut up and listen", Jimin grumbled. "I'm actually gay since the day I met Tae-", and again, he got interrupted by the younger. "Oh my god same!!!", Jungkook giggled. "Shut up it's not about Tae right now. So basically when I broke up with him we got into highschool some months later and there you were. I never knew how to get your attention so I started teasing you and when this worked I just kept going that way, I mean we both know that you know that I never hated you. I spent all summer breaks with you even though I insisted on hating you. But oh well, then this fucker Taehyung caught your eye and suddenly everything was about him. God this sucks, I've been there all the years and you simply choose him. I thought maybe if I stop bullying you you'd like me back, I came to the hospital every time you got there, I even helped you to pull your beloved Taehyung out of jail, I tried to bond our families together, I tried so hard to get your attention but you never even laid an eye on me. But now here I am asking for a date and I'm so embarrassed to do this and I really hope you say yes", Jimin bit his lips and looked down on his feet.

Jungkook stood there completely dumbfounded and looked at Jimin as if he was an alien.
"JUNGKOOK", Lisa's voice appeared behind his back as she ran out of the house and grabbed his wrist, "Jennie found Yoongi, she got threats and she figured out where the place is!! We gotta save him", she yelled, Jungkook nodded and grabbed his jacket and so they simply forgot about Jimin and his confession and ran through the streets to the place Jennie sent them. It wasn't that far away luckily.

Leaving Jimin behind with tears filling his eyes. "Stupid Jimin, stupid", Jimin mumbled to himself when he left the property of Jungkook's mother and walked along the street.

*

"Shit", Jennie gulped as she found Yoongi in the backyard of some nightclub they often went to. He was there tied up laying on the ground and bleeded out of his head. Someone obviously hurt him on purpose. "Wait, what's that-", Jungkook said as he saw a small paper next to his head. Taehyung however stepped forward and grabbed the paper to read it out.
"Bad boys get what they deserve", he read out and Jungkook looked over Taehyung's shoulder to check it. "I agree", Jungkook only shrugged and turned around. "Can I punch him too?", he added but earned warning glances by the girls and also Taehyung. "Ugh Kook, he's one of us, you should know by now that we protect each other no matter what", Lisa said with a sigh. "He said I'm not one of you tho-", Jungkook argued but Taehyung only gave him a weird look. "Bullshit, of course you're one of us, you fit into our world perfectly", he mumbled and shook his head over Jungkook. Kookie rolled his eyes and then started to untie Yoongi, "Let's bring him to the hospital", he suggested and the others agreed.

"Wait", Jennie suddenly said. "Why is this so easy? Shouldn't it be harder to find someone who has been kidnapped?", she asked irritated and started to look around.
"Jennie, he wanted us to find him. He even left a note? It's all planned out", Jungkook said and bit his lips.
"He?", Jennie asked confused, "How do you know it's not a girl?"

"Ugh Jennie, I'm not stupid I know who it is", Jungkook said slowly, "I'm surprised you don't know yet", he said and glanced at Lisa.

_________________
;)) cbjsbxj y'all will be so happy with the next chapter my fellow taekook stans 🤧💕