18

trigger warning: abuse

"Babygirl", Yoongi stumbled into Jennie's bedroom completely drunk with teary eyes. He obviously took drugs and got drunk afterwards. "It's late Yoongi, I have to sleep", Jennie sighed while she quickly pulled her bathrobe over her body since she only slept in pretty short dessous.
"With me? Yeah- right", he started laughing and climbed into her bed. But she only gulped and shook her head. "Not today, Yoongi. Please", she mumbled and pulled the blankets over her body. "Why not?", Yoongi asked and looked at her with a sudden change of expression. His eyes darkened and his smile faded.
"I'm tired and I'm still sore from yesterday", Jennie whispered but Yoongi only chuckled, "Not an excuse."

"I'm your girlfriend, not your toy", Jennie cried out when she felt him crawling on top of her. "Stop being so whiny, you love sex", Yoongi grumbled while he quickly undressed her tiny body. Jennie felt shivers running down her spine, she didn't like how he treated her.

"Plus, you owe it to me, we both know that", he added before he started kissing and sucking on her neck while inserting two fingers to prepare her. But Jennie wasn't in the mood so all he did was hurting her physically. "I told you a thousand times I'm sorry for fuck's sake", Jennie yelled out while she pressed her eyes shut so she hadn't had to look at him.
"You saying sorry doesn't bring him back to life!", Yoongi yelled back before he already had enough of preparing and entered her roughly. The girl screamed in pain, but let him do whatever he wanted.

She still loved this boy more than anything, so how could she deny any wish he had?
If it was only sex now and then, she would be okay with that. If that's what he needs to cope with the past.
She started moaning quietly because she knew how much he liked it and moved with him. "See, you like it babygirl", he whispered into her ear before he kept biting and kissing her lips passionately.
All Jennie wanted was to disappear.

*

Later that night when Yoongi was gone Jennie got out of her bed and quickly went into the shower. He never stayed overnight because he didn't like it anymore. When he slept over the last time, his brother got killed. That's what he never got over with.
Jennie tried to wash all of what just happened away. It wasn't that she didn't like him, she just didn't like his touch anymore. Yoongi used her and she knew it, but she couldn't leave him as well. Her boyfriend was hurt and he was fucked up inside, he didn't mean anything he did when he was drunk or on drugs. And she wouldn't leave him alone with the pain, one day it would get better. She was sure of that.

She sighed when she saw that she was even bleeding after their rough sex but she decided not to care. She quickly put some huge pyjamas on, put her hair up in a bun and walked back into her room. Even though it was 3am she still changed the bed sheets and opened the window, she couldn't bare with the smell of all of this. Jennie was in denial, whenever it happened she tried to push it down and forget about it. It usually worked except for the cases when Lisa or Tae spoke up about it. But they didnt in a long time.

When everything was clean and fresh she climbed back into her bed and started crying. She cried literally the whole night but let's be honest, everyone did when they were alone. Everyone had their own demons to fight. And no one could take that fight from you - which was also the reason no one really cared.

Except for her friends.

Tae:
everyone okay?

Lisa:
it's 3am Tae 😅

Jennie:
everything's fine

Tae:
3am but yet all of us are awake

Lisa:
.. can't sleep