35

Lisa smiled as she saw Felix walking along the street, hands deep down in his pockets and his chin covered in his scarf. He looked adorable in his big coat and if Lisa wouldn't be in shorts and a shirt she would run outside to hug him. She invited him over to stay the night after her father pissed her off again, so she really needed someone who would be there for her. And in the past few days Felix turned more and more into the one person she trusted the most, even though everyone at school made fun of it. They kept saying Lisa deserved better and she would only play him, or do it for a bet. But it wasn't like this; Felix was different. He showed the girl how it felt to be dearly loved and appreciated. Whenever something was wrong, he was there to hold her. After all he may be not the coolest dude at school but in the end he was the nicest one by far.

Lisa ran downstairs and opened up the door with a wide smile when he arrived. "Hey", she smiled softly and pulled him inside. "Winter is coming", she mumbled as she felt a cold breeze entering her house when she opened up the front door. "Definitely", Felix sighed as he put off his coat and walked over to say hello to Lisa's dad. In opposite to her dead mother, her father was very friendly to Felix and when Lisa had to introduce him he surprised her with a pretty heart-warming gesture. He even invited Felix over to dinner, but to Lisa this meant nothing. He probably just tried to buy her sympathy with that. And using her boyfriend for this was simply unfair.

"It's good to see you", Lisa's Dad mumbled and patted the boy's shoulders. "I'm glad I can stay over", Felix bowed to his girl's father and smiled.
"I hope I don't have to remind you what I don't want any guys to do with my daughter, right-", he started and made Felix blush instantly. "Ugh Dad", Lisa grumbled and rolled her eyes. "It's none of your fucking business if I get fucked or not", she grabbed Felix' hand and dragged him upstairs. The boy just glanced at her father with a i'm sorry'- look on his face but then went along with her.

"I hate him, he just acts friendly", Lisa complained as soon as she shut the door. "Oh Lisa, he is a nice person. I know he did you wrong in the past but everyone does mistakes", Felix mumbled and sat down on her bed. Lisa looked at him and chuckled, "He left me when I was a kid Felix. He can not just walk back into my life now when I'm almost an adult and think he can decide over me", she crossed her arms. "It's not like he cared when I had my first crush. Or my first heartbreak. Or when my bunny died. He's just there because my Mom is dead and he has to take care of me. It's not like he has a choice!", she grabbed her pajamas out of her closet and started undressing herself, not caring about the fact that her boyfriend never really saw a naked girl.
"Lalisaa", he said and avoided to look at her, "I understand, I know how you're feeling, my father left us too. But look how he's trying-", he said but Lisa already switched the topic in her head. She threw away the pajama and just walked towards Felix in underwear. She was wearing pretty black dessous and looked extremely hot in those. Her long legs and her perfect body shape were even more visible now which made Felix cover his eyes instantly.

"Oh come on; look at me Felix", she pouted and stopped right in front of him. "Don't you want to see your girlfriend like this?", she asked teasingly while she stepped between Felix' legs and softly brushed her knee against his middle. The boy bit his lips anxiously and felt himself getting all nervous and awkward. "Lisa, your Dad just said-", but the girl didn't even let him finish his sentence. "Fuck my Dad, I don't care", she said and sat down on Felix' lap as she started moving on top of him while she grabbed his hands and put them away from his face so he had to take a look.
He gulped once again as he looked up and down at her and it didn't even took him a minute until he was hard down there. "Mhm, you like what you're seeing, hm?", Lisa teased him before she pushed him back on the bed and started kissing his lips. The boy gave in and kissed her back, carefully letting his hands wander along her tiny body. For a moment he couldn't believe that this masterpiece of a human being was all his but oh well-, she definitely was.

From now on it all happened pretty quickly, Lisa pulled down the boy's pants along with his boxers, he took off his shirt and they changed positions so she was beneath him. "Lisa, I got to tell you something", he suddenly whispered and got all nervous once again. "It's my first time", he admitted and bit his lips, but his girlfriend only nodded, "Don't worry about it", she pulled him back into a kiss and he entered her softly.

***

When Lisa woke up the next morning she got pretty confused as she realised that Felix was gone. She quickly got up and put on some underwear before she ran over to the window just to see him at the end of the street, walking along and looking down on the ground.
He seemed upset-

And Lisa knew exactly why.
"That's no fucking reason to leave without saying goodbye", she mumbled as she rolled her eyes and watched the clock. 6 am.

Wow. Great start of a day.