9

Jungkook tried to fiddle out his phone of his pocket but he was shaking and couldn't see clear anymore. All he wanted was to call his mother so she could pick him up here and bring him home. He wasn't the type to go on parties and this freakin' alcohol just made it all worse. Now this Taehyung idiot really got under his skin and then behaved like a typical fuckboy. First he kissed him like this? And then he called him nerdy in front of his friends.
Well, how could Jungkook have believed it would be different.
In the end he'd always be the nerdy kid without friends, no matter if he put off his glasses or weared cooler clothes.

"Hey, what are you doing?! You can't leave already", suddenly a deep voice ripped him out of his thoughts and made him look up and forget about his phone.
"See how I can you asshole", Jungkook yelled out and started walking away but the boy grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him back.
"Are you seriously crying because I called you nerdy and didn't tell them that we made out?!", Taehyung was chuckling amused which physically hurt Jungkook's heart. He felt anger bailing up inside while he turned around and looked him in the eye.
"Sorry for not being a cold-hearted bitch like the rest of you?", he shot back and pulled his wrist out of his grab.
"Now let me go home in peace. This was my first and definitely my last party", he groaned.
"Fine, I'm going with you."
"No you're not."
"You're not going home all by yourself in that state. You drank way too much", Taehyung was obviously worried. So he took him by his hand and they walked over to grab their jackets. And Jungkook couldn't even resist because his hands intertwining it's fingers with his own was catching all his attention. Everyone would see that as well.

"Just to get one thing straight, I don't like you at all. I'm drunk, you're drunk, everyone here is drunk. When this night is over I'll go back to hating you. We're not gonna be a happy gay couple like you're probably planning for us right now", Taehyung's voice was suddenly pretty distant again and Jungkook's face dropped once again.

But he didn't argued any further, he just kept silent and pulled his hand away.
"Then don't you dare to hold my hand again until you want to have my heart as well", Jungkook grumbled and so both of them walked out of the house and along the street. Jungkook wasn't living far away luckily so they had no long way.

-

"Thanks for bringing me", Jungkook mumbled a bit awkwardly as they arrived in front of his house. "It's fine, I wanted to leave anyways", Taehyung said and nodded.
"It's not even midnight why would you want to leave already?", Jungkook asked a bit confused.
"Let's say.. I'm not exactly in the mood to pretend for the night", he shrugged and looked down to the ground.
Jungkook simply nodded, "See you at school then, right?", he said a bit helpless but Taehyung nodded. "See ya", and with that Jungkook turned around and walked towards the front door. But Taehyung wasn't leaving, he just stood there and looked around with a sad expression.

"Why are you standing there? Want a goodnight kiss or what?", Jungkook tried to make a joke but Taehyung didn't even smile. "No, just go", Tae hissed and rolled his eyes.
"No, seriously Tae, why aren't you leaving? Is everything alright? Do you want to talk?", Jungkook asked but Taehyung's face froze and his eyes sparkled full of anger.
"Just go", he inhaled deeply and Jungkook was about to open the door and ignore Taehyung but in the very last moment before going in he changed his mind, turned around and walked back to the boy who seemed totally lost.
"Tell me."

Taehyung hesitated as he looked into the younger's sparkling brown puppy eyes which were even that late at night shining like the brightest star above in the sky. Could he trust him enough to really tell him what was going on?
Or shouldn't he trust a boy who was almost a total stranger?

"I have no place to go to Jungkook, I'm waiting for Lisa to go home so I can sleep over at her place", Taehyung finally admitted. "Your parents house isn't that far away Taehyung, I can ask my mother if she would drive you?", Jungkook asked worriedly.
"No you don't understand Jungkook. It's a long story, all you have to know is that my father sometimes has really bad days and today was already one of them, I can't be there overnight but I won't tell you why right now", Taehyung's voice was cracking and his eyes filled up with tears real quick.
"It's okay, we've got the whole night. You promised me to talk anyways, remember?", Jungkook offered softly as he walked towards the door and pulled Tae with him by grabbing his wrist. Nevertheless he kept on his word by not holding his hand or anything. He definitely wouldn't do this again.

"Your parents will be mad if you bring a guy home so late at night", Taehyung sighed but followed the younger slowly.
"They won't, they are awake anyways until I'm home and they are very sweet and caring."
Taehyung gulped, "Lucky", he simply answered as they walked through the door just to get greeted by both parents standing there with some midnight snack packs, some coke and huge smiles on their faces. Until they realised that their son wasn't alone. Their faces dropped, but not in a negative way, just stunned.

"Ugh Mom, Dad what the fuck-", Jungkook groaned as he saw them with the snack packs and everything. How embarrassing they were.
"W-we, uh-..", his mother stuttered and Jungkook quickly let go of Taehyung's wrist. This looked so damn wrong.
"Can he stay overnight?", Jungkook asked quickly to get it over with.
"uhm-.. yeah of course Darling. Do you need some extra blankets? Or pillows?", his mother asked immediately and gave the snack packs to Taehyung and smiled softly.
"Or do you two want to share yours...?", his father asked slowly because he seemed to understand how uncomfortable both boys got. "N-no-", Jungkook wanted to say but Taehyung stopped him, "One is fine, I don't want to bother you in any way", he quickly said and smiled shyly.
Jungkook was about to punch him straight in his face. This looked even more like they would be hooking up or anything.
"Son.. We don't need to have.. the talk, right?", his father added slowly and gulped while looking up and down at Taehyung.

"Oh my god", Jungkook blushed. "Oh my fucking godness", he repeated and ruffled his hair.
"Mom, Dad, I'm not gay, we're not hooking up and this is just a friend who needs a place to sleep."

And with that he ran upstairs to his room and threw himself on the bed while Taehyung stood there a bit helpless with Jungkook's parents.
"That's his opinion", he quickly said, smiled shyly and followed him upstairs.